How many miles before you started modding?

How many miles did you put on your moto before modding it?

• 0-100 miles

Votes: 184 49.2%
  • 100-300 miles

Votes: 47 12.6%
  • 300-500 miles

Votes: 18 4.8%
  • 500-1000 miles

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • 1000+ miles

Votes: 89 23.8%

• Total voters

zackattack784

Reaction score
Visit site
15, then the bd43 dual headlight mod lol. I wasn't going to mod it further, but then realized I was never selling this bike. I just love it too much! I'll ride it until it starts falling apart or it develops mechanical troubles. With that being said, I just installed dual HID projectors and pod lights (courtesy of fizzer6), and have a motodynamic taillight on order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pagey

Tiger Boy
Reaction score
Visit site
Virtually straight away i added the following:

Puig screen
Speedohealer
Bridgestone BT 023's
BD43 Headlight mod
Tail tidy
Heated grips (British weather !!)
SCORPS :rockon:

Next is rad cover and maybe a belly pan if I can find one I like

2old2ride

Reaction score
Visit site
Zero, sorta. The kid I bought my bike from had burned off the back tire. Down to steel all the way round. I won't ride a bike like that. So I ordered tires before his ride came and got him. I don't count tires as mods, since they are regular maintenance items. But that still puts me at zero. The PO had the tag on a bracket off the swingarm. I did not like it plus the local LEO's might say something. So I put on a speedmetal turn signal, plate bracket and my frame sliders the next day. I bought the bike the 2md of January and it snowed before I had a chance to ride it. One of the down sides of being an old man is not being healthy enough to ride in the cold or rain. What you youngsters find uncomfortable would be fatal for me.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Zero. I bought a new 2013 FZ1 two weeks ago ($7,990 OTD). I installed frame sliders, levers and Top Saddlery seats before I started it for the first time. :D

After riding it from the dealer in VT to my home in NH, I moved the following mods from my 2009 to the 2013 bike.

Evotech FE Kit, Evotech Exhaust hanger, Two Bros slip-on, Arrow headers, modded air-box, K&N air filter, removed the AIS and installed block-off plates, Power Commander V with O2 delete, Penske 8983 rear shock, Battery Tender lead with 2' ext run to the dash, Copperdog Strike seat cowl, and still have SS brake lines, Copperdog Speedscreen, Racetech fork springs and dual PIAA horns to install.

Modded:
attachment.php

Stock before signing:
attachment.php

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
With a few more changes, this is how she looks today. The totally blue seat cowl wasn't cutting it so I used Plastidip to change that up to match the OEM blacked-out tail. The front of the chin fairing was also bad with chips and a scuff from the other bike's incident so that got a face lift. Just a couple more changes still to come. Getting a black can and working on the sport scoops.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php