idea for dual high beams

Think I am going to hold tight with the BD43 mod and shop for a Euro reflector for the H7 side to do this mod as factory as possible.

Remember it has to be English (not just European), I am pretty sure that the English (or any other left lane driving countries for that matter) lighthousings has the H4 in right side.

Last edited:
I hav ebeen cruising Ebay UK and they are all H4 on one side and H7 on the other. In the photos of the actual housings they appear to be in tha same orientation as my headlight setup currently.

Di d the BD43 mod last night and added my Hyper-Lites too. I am pleased with the results. I think if I need any other illumination I'll add some Trailtech Eclipse lights or Clearwaters. Next on the list are the Powerlets and the tank bag. There are so many choices for tank bags out there.

Di d the BD43 mod last night and added my Hyper-Lites too. I am pleased with the results. I think if I need any other illumination I'll add some Trailtech Eclipse lights or Clearwaters. Next on the list are the Powerlets and the tank bag. There are so many choices for tank bags out there.

Hyper-Lites? A picture maybe? :)

Back