I'm a DADDY!!!

WOW! Congrats Dad & Mom !!! Life will never be the same again:cheer::thumbup:

That's awesome, Congrats!
I remember how much my life changed 8 months ago when my daughter was born. Wouldn't change it for the world, even the lack of riding time.

Wow - a GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you both!! Way cool that it was a double birthday! :cheer::rockon::thumbup:;):Flash:

Congratulations!!!!

She is very beautiful!!!! I have a pic of my first girl with me on the couch just like you and your little girl.

Congratulations again Mommy and Daddy!!!

She is beautiful! What a head of hair! Congrats to both of you and Happy Birthday Keira! That's the best present EVAH!!!! :D

:iconbeer: toast to the little Lady!

i also have to throw in a congrats. kids are amazing gifts. enjoy it all. and i would suggest you and your wife both start a journal. trust me... there are going to be so many things that you think you'll never forget... then 2 years later you're asking each other when and if something happened.

oh, and normally babies just look like babies to me. although i have to say that yours is quite cute. :thumbup:

CONGRATS, she's a cuttie.

Humm... Candence.... Candy Red is the factory color. I see the correlation. She was born to ride Red.

Congratulations. You might as well cut her a set of car keys now, cause this will seem like yesterday then!:D

Congratulations Keira and Rob!!! :cheer: :cheer:
Beautiful baby, the start of many wonderful years. Good to see the photo's have started, keep going with them, they're only young once.

Also, a big Happy Birthday to Keira. :cheer: :cheer:

:thumbup:

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

Things will never be the same, but in a good way.

Absolutely beautiful.

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Back