I'm famous!!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK.. not really, but my picture made the cover of 2015 Rider Education of NJ newsletter :D :thumbup:

attachment.php

FZSexy

Reaction score
Visit site
omg a celebrity right here on our fine forum! maybe you can score us some free tickets to the next IMS tour, or get me in on a little Beyonce action!?

he's an FZ6 rockstar! ----------------------------> :rockon:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm interested in the 2up rider course. Of course, each training sites offer different courses, this one looks interesting. Does it require a passenger to take the course? Do you charge for the operator and passenger? The Neveda training sites allowed 2up for their experienced class as long as the passenger signed a waiver. But it had nothing to do with educating about 2 up riding.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm interested in the 2up rider course. Of course, each training sites offer different courses, this one looks interesting. Does it require a passenger to take the course? Do you charge for the operator and passenger? The Neveda training sites allowed 2up for their experienced class as long as the passenger signed a waiver. But it had nothing to do with educating about 2 up riding.

It's the same here, Kenny. It's BRC2, but with a passenger. We just split it out into a separate course. Either all 2up or no 2up.