Indianapolis MotoGP (no spoilers)

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I finally purchased a video pass with the half season discount, so I was able to catch the races. Agreed that Moto3 and Moto2 were intense. I wish the premier class was the same, although some good battles were had.

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
I finally purchased a video pass with the half season discount, so I was able to catch the races. Agreed that Moto3 and Moto2 were intense. I wish the premier class was the same, although some good battles were had.

I love the video pass. Much more entertaining to listen to Nick and Gavin do the broadcast. And exciting.

Someone said they were adding WSB. I haven't looked into it but would sign up for that as well if they do.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Moto 3 is my favorite. I'd love to ride one of them on the track.

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
^+1

Funny you mention it. I was timing the 3 classes at the exact same locations on the track from the entrance to T1 to the entrance of T3. Moto3 (average) did it in 8.8 sec. Moto2 in 8.7 sec. MotoGP in 8.6 sec. Very little difference in that section. Now, when they get on the straight, of course, a totally different story. 217 mph! I'm still in awe!! :thumbup:

Druff

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep all three amazing it's hard to comprehend the speed and precision! The Moto2 almost seemed louder but just wow all around!