Joe Rocket Yamaha Supersport Jacket

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I finally ordered this Joe Rocket Yamaha Supersport Textile Jacket that I've wanted forever but unfortunately, it's too big for me. It's a 4XL, the same as my APS Techpro mesh jacket. I thought it would be perfect. Unfortunately, it's just a bit too big so I figured I'd offer it up on here. It's brand new with the tags still attached. I paid $167 for it from Ridegear.com, but I'd take a reasonable offer. Feel free to PM me or send me an email to [email protected]. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
glad you found someone to buy it, i was interested but there were a few too many X's before the L for me, i am an XL and would be swimming in that one.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, tell me about it. I was so upset over it when I got it. I've got an APS Techpro mesh jacket and it's a 4XL, so when I saw that Ridegear had this one on closeout I was pumped. They had a 3X and 4X listed as the only sizes they had and the 3X was back ordered. No problem, I thought...my mesh is a 4X so it'll be perfect. I'm a fairly big guy (6', 230 lbs.), but sportbike jackets are always cut small, I thought. So when I was able to get it for $125 and free shipping, I thought I'd hit the jackpot!

Then it took Ridegear over 2 weeks to get it to me. Talk about frustrating. Finally it arrived and I knew I was in trouble as soon as I pulled it out of the box. That thing was HUGE!!! The weird part is it fit perfectly through the arms and shoulders...the armor sat right where it was supposed to. But through the body, good Lord, I could've fit two of me in it. I was so pissed off. I'd been lusting after that jacket for over a year and finally got it, and it's the size of a blimp.

So, I listed it on ebay, and got a few hits, but the day before the auction ended the eventual winner sent me a message and he sounded really serious. Luckily, everything worked out. Now I've got a Cortech GX Sport textile jacket on the way (again, from Ridegear...I know, I'm a glutton for punishment) and I think it'll be perfect. Of course, I ordered it last Saturday ($75!!!) and got the confirmation right away. But it's nearly Friday and still haven't gotten a ship notice. I'm figuring I'll have it right around May 1st...:D. Seriously, though...I should have it in a couple of weeks.

I also got an amazing deal on Craigslist on a Joe Rocket Sonic 2.0 leather jacket. The guy had bought it and it was too big for him, but it was just the right size for me in a Joe Rocket leather jacket (I've tried those on). It lists for around $350 and I got it from him for $125! Brand new...never been ridden in. That'll be here Friday so hopefully I'll be a happy camper.