Just curious ...

smist

Reaction score
Visit site
Since I bought my metallic silver 2008 fazer some 2 months+ ago, I haven't seen a single other one in my area.

I have seen many black and blue versions, but not another silver one. I have also not seen any 2008 silvers on this forum.

Do I have the only one, or are ther others out there?:confused:

No, my problem is I only see black and blues; I recon the silver versions are too fast - never seen one yet. Maybe nobody can see me either - hope the cars can:eek:

It really depends on where the bikes are purchased. Since you live in the UK, you guys got the silver edition. North America only had blue or black for 08. As for you not seeing any silvers, maybe it was a limited colour choice? I love the looks of the silver though, awesome ride :thumbup:

It is really random that you see the blacks... they are extremely fast for the human eye... :rockon:

No, my problem is I only see black and blues; I recon the silver versions are too fast - never seen one yet. Maybe nobody can see me either - hope the cars can:eek:

OMG I have to hand it to you on that one. That was a good come back. Man I was in the floor doing this :rof: when i read that.

Did not realize it was a UK only colour. I will keep my eyes peeled, or maybe take some video footage of the motorway and play it back in slow motion;)

Back