Killer deal on New York Safety Track (groupon)

metallicat

Reaction score
www.KhandrosDesigns.com
Sorry you are all having problems with this deal folks... really really hope everyone gets a full refund given the situation!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

shannim

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, my friend got a refund to his card, but he was just one day outside Groupon's 7-day cash refund window. I was at 11 or 12 days, which is why they probably refunded me via Groupon Bucks credit. I still haven't gotten a response to my second e-mail to them. The only reason I signed up for Groupon was because of this deal. There's no way I can get $229's worth of value from Groupon considering most of the "local" deals are around 60 miles away in Syracuse. If I don't get a response back from them by the end of the day, I'm going to call my credit card issuer and dispute the charge.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, my friend got a refund to his card, but he was just one day outside Groupon's 7-day cash refund window. I was at 11 or 12 days, which is why they probably refunded me via Groupon Bucks credit. I still haven't gotten a response to my second e-mail to them. The only reason I signed up for Groupon was because of this deal. There's no way I can get $229's worth of value from Groupon considering most of the "local" deals are around 60 miles away in Syracuse. If I don't get a response back from them by the end of the day, I'm going to call my credit card issuer and dispute the charge.

Ideally, I'm hoping NYST will sort this out and 2014 season will not be cancelled, BUT.. I certainly don't want to be out of $229. I've reached out to groupon and they said they will forward my info to NYST and ask them to contact me :don'tknow:

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i just called groupon and they refunded my money to my card. i was definitely out the 7 day period n the lady i spoke too was very cool about it

shannim

Reaction score
Visit site
i just called groupon and they refunded my money to my card. i was definitely out the 7 day period n the lady i spoke too was very cool about it

Do you have a phone number? I still haven't heard back from them regarding my second request.

[edit] Never mind. I just found their phone number and called. She quickly issued a refund to my credit card, no questions asked.

Last edited:

shannim

Reaction score
Visit site
Update:

I just checked my credit card statement online and the refund went through. All is good.

If you've purchased this deal, I suggest you just call them directly instead of go through the online/e-mail system. I was very happy with their phone CSR's service.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Update:

I just checked my credit card statement online and the refund went through. All is good.

If you've purchased this deal, I suggest you just call them directly instead of go through the online/e-mail system. I was very happy with their phone CSR's service.

Same here.. email wasn't very useful (even though they replied quickly).
Over the phone.. immediate refund, but I noticed they gave me groupon bucks. Had to call again and ask for refund to credit card. All good... but still sad :(