Led turn signal bulb

g.lowtharp

Reaction score
Visit site
I have 19 led turn signal bulbs on my vs2. The right turn signal bulb only lights up in one of the leds and very dull.So I put that bulb on the left side and it works.So I checked the wiring and its all good.What could it be.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have 19 led turn signal bulbs on my vs2. The right turn signal bulb only lights up in one of the leds and very dull.So I put that bulb on the left side and it works.So I checked the wiring and its all good.What could it be.

Since it works on the left side but not the right side, and the wire seems good, there could be a problem with the polarity. LEDs only work with the correct polarity and will not work if the polarity is reversed.

The wires going to your flasher on the right front will be dark green (signal) and black (ground)

You can reverse the polarity to see if it is a polarity problem. It will not hurt anything to reverse the polarity on your LEDs. Reverse the wires.
If this doesn't work then there is probably a short/open in the wiring.

Last edited:

g.lowtharp

Reaction score
Visit site
It was the Blinker Genie.It only lasted 6 months.I ended up putting the stock blinkers on the vs2,they .are just as bright as the 19 bulb led and the stock blinkers are bigger and look better then the vs2 blinkers.