Leo Vince Install

yeah i know they are expensive, but i've bought my bike quite cheap and the previous owner didn't have them anymore.

It will be about €92 with shipping.

Are you sure you want/need the dB-killers? :rolleyes:
Do you have a PowerCommander installed? (If so, you'll have to get it retuned to get your FZ 100% dialed in to the dB-killers)

Grtz,

Degake

I've had em done by a new friend i've met on a meeting on autoforum.be
he has had some several bikes and so we did the tune and it costed me a nice bottle of wine ;)

I've just like to thank the op and everyone else who chimed in here... Threw on these pipes yesterday and knew exactly what to expect. Btw, I absolutely love the sound! Running with the disks out, db killers in...

One thing I noticed, however, is that the stock fender looks rather awkward with these pipes.. So I guess I'll be spending more money on a FE kit... Bleh.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Personally, I don't think it makes the rear fender look all that awkward. Thanks for the pics....nice looking bike!

Jman -
I have to ask - since you have had the Leo's since 2008.. have you noticed any need to have them repacked?

Thanks

Jman -
I have to ask - since you have had the Leo's since 2008.. have you noticed any need to have them repacked?

Thanks

Well, I have since sold the bike, but I didn't put enough miles on that bike to be able to answer properly.

they might only need repacking if they get really noisy

did notice the floor shaking a little when I had my MOT done (baffle in), but they didn't say anything :D

Just wanted to chime in and resurrect this thread with my install experience.

The cans I got are both the same length - I seem to see more pics on here with the left can being shorter than the right? Is that for the older model FZ6, <2007?

Mine are the carbon, and have black tips. The strap brackets that go around the cans are made of carbon fiber.

I have an FAZR6 fender eliminator, and it doesn't really work with this exhaust. I have mine rigged on there with the LV hardware for now - but its secured with the help of zipties, so it will need a more permanent solution soon.

Has anyone else found an easy way to use the FAZR6 FE with the latest model of LV exhaust?

2012-10-25

Have not seen those FE's before. Even with the Evotech FE, had to bend the vertical bracket that goes in between the cans a little. The new style looks great, though!

I have always loved the look of the Two Brothers Exhaust on the FZ6 but looking at the Leo's, i have to say they have that more, how do i say, sophisticated look to them. Love it. :D

Just installed a brand new set myself.THANKS JMAN for the great instructions... I picked up a cheap FE from Hong Kong witch I didn't think was gonna work but me and my buddy got it to fit pretty good I think?? let me know what you think.... The FE had to be tweeked a little but it worked.The LEO'S Sound AWESOME compared to the Stock...:rockon:

Does anyone know the best place to get a set of 2004 leos? The cheapst I can find is £370 and thats from Italy so will take along time to ship to the UK.
http://bit.ly/11JtKTf

Or anyone selling some used leos ide be interested.

I joined the site just for this thread.... AWESOME WORK. Five years later and still doing work. Epic thread.

You saved me hours.

Thank you!!!

Back