less than 36 !!!

massaudio

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to let you all know I will be home from Afghanistan in less than 36hours from now !!! I have my beautiful bike at home in the garage waiting on me, and my wonderful family as well. Thank you all for your support !!

Last edited:

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
A cousin of mine still has 3weeks to go.
Stay safe for your last 36 hrs!! I bet your family wants you back in one piece!! :thumbup:

Grtz,

Degake

The Hill Boys

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrat's man. Thank you for your service. Be safe on the bike when you return. Ride the country that you risked your life to defend. Then, prepare to do it again this November.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Safe Home and thank you for your service!
Take it easy on the first rides and get your groove back! :D

massaudio

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you to all of you, you guys rock :rockon: What will be interesting is that I bought this bike while I was out here. I havent even ridin it yet, LOL Look forward to the good times on her though :thumbup:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just in time to watch the Super Bowl. As others have said, take it easy out there, take a refresher course. Wear your gear!

massaudio

Reaction score
Visit site
Just in time to watch the Super Bowl. As others have said, take it easy out there, take a refresher course. Wear your gear!

Thank you again guys !! :) I already have my refresher course scheduled for Feb27 & 28. I know it might still be a little cold, but oh well. :thumbup:

massaudio

Reaction score
Visit site
ok, well I kinda went against regs today. I suited up (all gear of course) and had to ride !!!! It was 70 degrees sunny and fantastic !!! Felt so good to be out there on the road and free on the bike !!!

LesL60

Reaction score
Visit site
Survive the peace! Thank you to you and all your buds, and to those still there and heading out in the future. Can't live without you. Welcome home.