Little story of my first motorcycle

WatchThisPlay

Reaction score
Visit site
Bike was covered in dust due to sitting untouched in the PO garage for 1 to 2 years. It would not start no matter what we did...being as dumb as I am took a gamble and gave the owner an offer. He accepted and at this point I had bought my first motorcycle and it didn't run. :spank: I bought a dirt bike in boxes when I was younger and got in over my head so this probably wasn't the smartest thing for me to do. First thing I did was pull the battery and drained all of the old nasty gas out of the tank. After I got every thing put back together pressed the switch hoping I'd get it to crank up. Man was I bummed when it didn't even give the smallest sputter. The next day pulled one of the plugs and it was very weak. I bought new spark plugs installed them and then pressed the starter switch and it cranked right up. I was ecstatic plus my dad was with me and I'll never forget that moment yelling and giving him a high five. Four months later I love this motorcycle and I'm very proud of it. I have a huge smile every time I see it.

TLDR
Bought motorcycle that wouldn't start
Got it started(easy fix luckily)
Happy FZ6 owner

Here are some pictures.

The day I bought it
8AN8s6a.jpg

The week I got it running
opKHFYl.png

Before I bought it I knew I wanted to convert it into a naked bike:rockon: Thanks dev_usc!
M5bumHB.png

I keep her as clean as possible :rolleyes: Bike runs like a champ:thumbup:
NqqyzYp.jpg

I can't wait to run into another FZ6 on the road:thumbup:

Last edited:

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
Hell yeah, man! That's a great find, a great job getting it running and I love the naked conversion. I did mine this past winter and it's exactly what I wanted.