Looking for 2007 Fz6 exhaust for husband's birthday!

mrs_hahner

~Amber~
Reaction score
Visit site
Wisconsin wife looking to surprise her husband for his birthday with a new exhaust. He's got a 2007 Fz6. I originally said it was a 2000 and then I checked again and sure enough, I'd gotten the years between his Yamaha and his dirtbike he recently purchased all mixed up. Duh, wifey... Points to me for trying, though! Haha. Thanks for all of the posts, keep 'em comin'! :)

The cheaper the better, lol!

Thank you!

Last edited:
has he hinted at any that strike his fancy? There are many pics on this forum too see what they look like and you could pop onto youtube for a sound clip.....

oh BTW awesome present! :thumbup:

I may be wrong, but the scorpion exhaust is one of the cheapest after market exhaust systems. They sound very good to me, but I am a little bias :D.

Any yes I agree with madmanmaigret, Cool points for you....Excellent gift :thumbup:!!!

I found this one, but I am not sure if it is the cheapest. Free Shipping.

LeoVince Standard Mount EVO-II Racing Slip-On - Yamaha FZ6 - Fits 1998 to 2003 Models - KneeDraggers.com

LeoVince Standard Mount EVO-II Racing Slip-On - Yamaha FZ6

* Extremely well-built of the highest quality components.
* All internals are constructed of stain less steel including welds.
* End caps, headers, brackets and all fasteners are stain less steel.
* Lighter than stock.
* Evolution II silencer with a removable baffle for quiet street or race open sound and performance.
* Largest increase in midrange, more overrev, and no drop off in power allowing you to wring more speed out of every gear.
* Stronger power through out the range.

Welcome to the Forum:

I did a quick search and found the Scorpion Exhaust makes one for your Husbands bike. I'm sure others do also, like Two Brothers. Scorpions are good exhaust and tend to be less expensive.

Just Google 2000 Yamaha FZ6 Exhaust, or 2000 Yamaha Fazer Exhaust, etc. and you will be able to come up with one you like. However, being that these things are a matter of taste, your husband may have his own favorite. So you may want to ask some of his riding buddies if they know of a dream exhaust your husband wants.

Good Luck.

Lew

if price is the biggest issue,but just want a new exhaust that sounds better than the standard ..take a look here

my wife recently bought my exhausts for my b/day..nothing like a wife/ gf that understands our crazy passion :cheer:

Welcome to the forum, I see you are in Wisconsin, the United States did not get the FZ6 until 2004, and perhaps he has a different model year? Or bike? ;)

welcome to the forum, most of us have the newer FZ's but we are definately accept the old ones, do you have any pics of the bike?

The 2000 has the side exhaust correct?

Hello and:welcome: to the site, to confirm that were all talking about the right bike ive attatched an image of a 2000 FZ6/ Fazer let us know if we're on the right track.

Last edited:
You're right! I asked him again and he has a 2007, not a 2000! He recently bought a dirtbike and I got the years mixed up, so I'm so glad you posted this and reminded me to get it all straight! Ha. Dur...

in that case it sounds like Ashbone will have a set of either scorpions or Leo Vince for sale soon.

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-general-discussion/13419-leo-vince-scorpions.html

The Leos will work, but they actually mount a little differently on the 04-06 bikes than the 07+

I have the 04-06 style on my 07 and it works fine, just have to do a bit more pushing and prodding to make them fit right. I like them better since they actually don;t hang out the back as much.

Wisconsin wife looking to surprise her husband for his birthday with a new exhaust. He's got a 2007 Fz6. I originally said it was a 2000 and then I checked again and sure enough, I'd gotten the years between his Yamaha and his dirtbike he recently purchased all mixed up. Duh, wifey... Points to me for trying, though! Haha. Thanks for all of the posts, keep 'em comin'! :)

The cheaper the better, lol!

Thank you!

Hope you didn't mind, I corrected the title. :thumbup: I didn't know they made FZ6's that far back.

Hope you didn't mind, I corrected the title. :thumbup: I didn't know they made FZ6's that far back.

good call on correcting the title. and yep they used to be a cool bike even back int he day, Based on the YZF600R engine instead of the R6 engine.

I posted this in another thread as well, but they have scorpion exhausts at jazz motorsports for $439.99. If you type "discount" in as a promo code it comes out to like $417 with free shipping.

Yamaha Slip On Exhaust -

Last edited:
unfortunatley 04 onward the price rises considerably as you are actually buying 2 exhausts

whatever you decide to do,tell him to get his a$$ over here and start posting..theres plenty to learn and share ..and be prepared to become a FZ6 forum widow..lol

@ steveindenmark...PWNED :D

I do not mind at all, in fact I appreciate it quite a bit. Thanks for taking care of it for me! I'm still a bit new to this so I'm not exactly sure how to do everything!

Back