Looking for .22lr pistol

I found my new fav. shopping site. :p

I had a friend who couldn't find 22 ammo anywhere so I shared the link with him. I've also been looking for an AK mag with no luck.

Thanks for the Link! :thumbup:

Did you make a buy on .22lr yet?:confused:

I found some at my local gun range, Federal large box of 350 for $38.:(

I'm going to hold out for less than .07cents a round.:thumbup:

Look what I got this past weekend.:thumbup:

Walther CP99 Co2 bb, AMT .380 Back Up, and a Ruger SR22 .22lr:cheer:

I've only shoot the Co2, and I hope to shoot the others this weekend.:cheer:

Seriously someone knows where to get 22s? Because all I see is on cheaper than dirt and CCIs cost 20$ a box. You would be lucky to get your pistol to shoot cheap ammo out of it. Only thing I can buy around here is cheap ass rat shot

That's 20 bullets in a box. That's like .50 AE PRICES.

My .357 runs 40$ for 50

I see 22 shells at stores all over the place here for dirt cheap.

As for carrying a gun for self defense I think that is a bad idea. It is too tempting to use, makes you feel "invincible" and is just all around a bad idea. If you live somewhere you need to carry a gun all the time you should probably move. Get a can of mace/pepper spray, if you shoot someone chances are you will be at minimum in a **** load of legal headaches and have to live with knowing you shot someone.

Here is a cheap 4 pack of quality pepper spray with a very good range and it is a big enough can to use multiple times.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008RTKEPW/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1"]Police Magnum Pepper Spray with UV Dye and Flip Top (Pack of 4), Black, 3-Ounce : Amazon.com : Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

As for guns, I have a lot of them but I do not have a concealed weapon permit and I do not plan on getting one and I do not carry a gun.

If you want something cheap to shoot, a drozd max modded is a blast. Mine shoots 1200 rounds per minute and with a 4000psi hpa tank it with shred about anything in front of it. you can buy 6000 bb's for under $9.00.

I see 22 shells at stores all over the place here for dirt cheap.

As for carrying a gun for self defense I think that is a bad idea. It is too tempting to use, makes you feel "invincible" and is just all around a bad idea. If you live somewhere you need to carry a gun all the time you should probably move. Get a can of mace/pepper spray, if you shoot someone chances are you will be at minimum in a **** load of legal headaches and have to live with knowing you shot someone.

Here is a cheap 4 pack of quality pepper spray with a very good range and it is a big enough can to use multiple times.

Police Magnum Pepper Spray with UV Dye and Flip Top (Pack of 4), Black, 3-Ounce : Amazon.com : Sports & Outdoors

As for guns, I have a lot of them but I do not have a concealed weapon permit and I do not plan on getting one and I do not carry a gun.

If you want something cheap to shoot, a drozd max modded is a blast. Mine shoots 1200 rounds per minute and with a 4000psi hpa tank it with shred about anything in front of it. you can buy 6000 bb's for under $9.00.

Hay...what is this drozd max modded that you speak of, and how much is it????:confused:

I do plan to get my permit in a few weeks.:eek: For $75, and one days time, I just can't pass.:thumbup:

Hay...what is this drozd max modded that you speak of, and how much is it????:confused:

I do plan to get my permit in a few weeks.:eek: For $75, and one days time, I just can't pass.:thumbup:

It isn't a cheap air gun, I have over $500 in mine but it is crazy fun.

sorry just rode back from canada so i am tired, drozd blackbird is what it is called.

drozdmax.com

Back