• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you agree ;-)
Like Wavex said, any aftermarket exhaust will be better and louder than the Yamaha stock cans.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What we really need is a large FZ-6 meet somewhere, where there's at least one example of each type of can, and measure/video each with the same equipment.
That may be hard to do though. :confused:

corekneelius

Reaction score
Visit site
Just take the stock can off and put a 22 inch diameter tip on it.

I think i would have to get a whole bunch of japanese writing all over the bike with symbols that mean something completely different than "some guy" told me. of course i would tell people that they mean "Power" and "Fast", but after doing some research i would realize that that "Power" symbol really means "Chair", and my "Fast" symbol means "Hat". After realizing my error(s) in my choice of "Japanese" lettering, i would have to make up for it with a helmet mohawk, with glitter all over. THEN, i could take my ride to "my buddys" house and we could put in my brand new $69.99 turbo-charger i found in the back of "Road&Track", i wouldnt have ever expected some idiots would be selling a turbo kit for so cheap (Turbonator.com - Official Site)!!! man i cant understand why they dont charge like 30,000 for this thing, its super sweet!

after realizing that in my quest for pure horsepower all previous efforts had been in vain, that EVEN THE "JAPANESE" LETTERING failed me-even when "my buddy" told me that stickers were a sure fire way to go faster/drive better! THEN, and ONLY THEN, would i resort to the ultimate hyper-boost-warp-drive 22 inch diameter exhaust tip ive had my eye on! surely then i could beat rossi himself on the track.

:D:thumbup::D:thumbup::D:thumbup::D:thumbup:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll have to agree with OzFazer06, I just got back from a ride with Wolfman, and I have voted 2 Bros, definately louder than my Leo's. (I did have the dB killers in, but even with them out, I think the 2Bros are still louder).

:)

ttoften

Reaction score
Visit site
On the day i installed it, my neighbor told me (a nice guy) to please roll my bike a few meters down the street before i start it. since i go to work at 0630 and he's unemployed. And the roars woke him up.
A few days later he asked me, with a smile on his face. To roll it a few blocks away!

TB's really makes heads turn, when you roar by them :rockon:

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
Yea Two Brothers definietly is loud as crap. I LOVE THEM! I too, have been asked to roll my bike a bit down the street before turning her on.

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
It's hard for me to imagine anything louder than my Carbon Fiber Scorpions on an FZ6....Hopefully some day I'll be able to compare directly with a set of TB's on another FZ6. TB's may have a deeper tone, but I seriously doubt that they are actually louder.

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's hard for me to imagine anything louder than my Carbon Fiber Scorpions on an FZ6....Hopefully some day I'll be able to compare directly with a set of TB's on another FZ6. TB's may have a deeper tone, but I seriously doubt that they are actually louder.

Don't you and admin go for rides?

Last edited:

poorwboy

Reaction score
Visit site
I think i would have to get a whole bunch of japanese writing all over the bike with symbols that mean something completely different than \"some guy\" told me. of course i would tell people that they mean \"Power\" and \"Fast\", but after doing some research i would realize that that \"Power\" symbol really means \"Chair\", and my \"Fast\" symbol means \"Hat\". After realizing my error(s) in my choice of \"Japanese\" lettering, i would have to make up for it with a helmet mohawk, with glitter all over. THEN, i could take my ride to \"my buddys\" house and we could put in my brand new $69.99 turbo-charger i found in the back of \"Road&Track\", i wouldnt have ever expected some idiots would be selling a turbo kit for so cheap (Turbonator.com - Official Site)!!! man i cant understand why they dont charge like 30,000 for this thing, its super sweet!

after realizing that in my quest for pure horsepower all previous efforts had been in vain, that EVEN THE \"JAPANESE\" LETTERING failed me-even when \"my buddy\" told me that stickers were a sure fire way to go faster/drive better! THEN, and ONLY THEN, would i resort to the ultimate hyper-boost-warp-drive 22 inch diameter exhaust tip ive had my eye on! surely then i could beat rossi himself on the track.

:D:thumbup::D:thumbup::D:thumbup::D:thumbup:
LMFAO. That was funny.

jpainter187

Reaction score
Visit site
Unless you just want to drop a ton of money on exhaust why not just take the baffles and cat out of the stock exhaust. It doesn't make it AS loud as some, but it does give you a better sound. And for free! Now if you have a power commander and what not I can see that... otherwise its not worth it IMPO.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im running Microns on mine and without the DB killers it is REALLY LOUD OK , i'd be lost without my earplugs....:thumbup:

I think all the straight through Sports pipes are pretty much the same with baffles out....it's just a matter of how they are packed as to the final note of the sound....Would love to get a Db meter out to do a test on a couple of different brands at least...maybe that's something i will do on our next group ride here in SA.

:thumbup:

Found out on the weekend that the Police think my TB's are pretty loud, they picked me from a bunch of four riders to have a little chat too, after coming through a hillside pass as a group....:eek: