Low price on FZ-09 $7495 OTD

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
It's only 500$ cheaper than msrp. Just talk to he dealer about rebates.

Don't worry they will build more, wait untill the start of spring when they start big sales.

I just jumped on mine because it's been the only red one (out of 3) in the state of AR for a while.

Last edited:

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
It's only 500$ cheaper than msrp. Just talk to he dealer about rebates.

Just putting it out there. $500 is $500. And the price is out the door meaning no taxes so if you live in an adjoining state could be a big deal. Never looked into rebates as I never got that far. Just saw what people on the FZ-09 forum were paying for them, what they want at my local dealer, and what they have been listed for on ebay and craigslist.

JMalmsteen

Reaction score
Visit site
You can get one out the door for $7200 at Martinsburg Motorsports in WV, do prep or freight. You have tax and title for the state you live in though.

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
You can get one out the door for $7200 at Martinsburg Motorsports in WV, do prep or freight. You have tax and title for the state you live in though.

T&T is cheaper when you have it done yourself though. and figure that they charge about 1500 in fees on top of MSRP.

On a side note my old man just bought a white 2012 FZ1 for just north of $8k out the door, brand new... (he bought it before the turn of the year...)