Lowering pegs with STOCK pegs or alternatives for tall rider?

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
These will not work:

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/31296-new-1-lowered-pegs.html

But I need a solution to ease up the pain in my knee a bit. Right now I can put weight on it but the extent to which it is bent is causing pain. Lowering the pegs would be helpful, but before I got hurt I ordered lucky-irish-boys footpegs. I would like to use those because of how sticky they will be to my foot, and the fact I have paid for them already and have them.

Is there any way to lower the footpegs without using different pegs? I can find nothing in my search.

The only lowering pegs I'm aware of that will fit the FZ6 without modification are the Knight Design, MFW, and the upcoming Moto Werk. None of them will work with stock pegs. I've seen lowering blocks like you're looking for before, but only for other bikes. I haven't seen them for the FZ6.

Just wanted to bump this thread as I've been looking for a bit and am not turning up much for lowing blocks that allow you to use the stock pegs.

Looking to drop them about an inch on a 2007 fz6.

Thanks!

Last edited:
oh idiot DOH I can't read the original post either ...sorry. No the above gsgs won't allow you to use the stock pegs though they bolt into the stock sets. :banghead:

Thank you guys!

At this point I'm just gathering information, so everything is helpful. Not sure if I'll even get new pegs, but it's nice to know what the options are. Seems to me that Knight Mfg's 1 inch lowering pegs could well be the way to go with the pretty reasonable price tag.

:thumbup:

Back