luggage racks/trunks for a 2006 FZ6

Mine are KAPPA and I like them. They hold loads of gear and have had me beating them up for over a year.

I can take them all off and have them all on again in about 30 seconds.

It looks like Kappa is the same thing as Givi by their product offerings. Couldn't find any place in the states that carried the full line up.

It looks like Kappa is the same thing as Givi by their product offerings. Couldn't find any place in the states that carried the full line up.

yeah... that is what I'm seeing also. I was just hoping they might be a little cheaper than the Givi's. There dosen't seem to be any other company that makes a good hard bag. I'm getting tired of my fadded flappy Yamaha bags.

I'm also going to need a new tank bag soon as it is strating to turn that fadded purple/black/grey color.:D

Mine are KAPPA and I like them. They hold loads of gear and have had me beating them up for over a year.

I can take them all off and have them all on again in about 30 seconds.

Steve...when you have a moment, would you mind posting a side view of the side mounting rack without the case attached? :)
Oh...and I'd love one of those cool Union Jack decals that you've got on your top case. :thumbup:

I'm not sure if this is an option where you are, but I'm pretty happy with my el-cheapo RJays top box - http://www.600riders.com/forum/how-tos/6313-poor-mans-givi-ventura-rack-rjays-topbox.html

Good luck,
Steve

I'm going to meet up with some friends tomorrow up camping. This is what my bike looks like loaded down. My fadded yami bags are stuffed!! Like my reflector mod? they are from my stock rear fender.. haha..

Your top case looks good.

I think thru the winter I will save some bucks for the Givi.

IMG00555.jpg

IMG00554.jpg
:thumbup:

Back