Madstad Windscreen FZ6 07-09

mobyjohnson

Reaction score
www.mobyjohnson.com
Had this on my FZ6 before I sold it and the new owner preferred to take it stock. Their loss, your gain.

This windscreen is a bit big but SUPER versatile, sit it low and it's quite out of the way and low key or bring it way up and be riding wind-free. Between no wind and the smooth I4 you'll feel like you're sitting on your lazy boy in the living room.

It's in great shape and even comes with an extra set of attachment/rivet do-hickeys.

Asking $150 plus whatever the cost of shipping is (not very heavy but certainly a large area to pack). PM with interest and I'll try to get an estimate on shipping this next week.

Cheers.

major tom

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm interested. How much to Durango, CO? Also I'm curious how tall are you and with the windshield up, how tall is it from the bottom point of what looks like the stock shield to the top? Thanks

major tom

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm interested. How much to Durango, CO. I'm curious, how tall are you. How tall is this from the bottom edge of what appears to be the Yamaha shield to the top. Thanks.

mobyjohnson

Reaction score
www.mobyjohnson.com
I'll have to get back to you tomorrow on the shipping but this is the exact product from Mad Stad so if you look at the photos you can get a good sense (those are raised up quite a bit though).

I actually left mine fully 'collapsed' or in it's lowest possible position when I rode. It's the 20" shield and with the mounting plate, in it's lowest position it was ~ 22" in total from the bottom of the stock shield. I'm sure it stretches way up beyond 30" though as seen in the 3rd pic on their site.