Marker Lights

Roost

Reaction score
Visit site
Just a quick question.....Has anybody installed marker lights in their 2009 FZ6 near there headlamps? There is a void on the upper corners of each headlamp (It looks like part of the casting but not finished with a light socket). It appears easy enough to drill out and install lights, but the problem I can see is it overheating using a 12V/23W mini bulb…I was looking for an LED version. I think/hope this would be quicker way to get an answer before I start drilling. The reason is I’m eliminating the stock marker/signal light and looking to dress up the front and it would look awesome with the markers installed in the headlamps. Pictures would help but not required....Thanks!

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Like this? View attachment 41939

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I think he meant like this! :BLAA:
DSC_5044podlights.jpg

Roost

Reaction score
Visit site
Placed the order for the pod sockets and the LED bulbs today and look forward to putting them in soon! I'm going to keep the turn signals on the sides for added visibility!

Thanks everyone!

I'll take some pics when I'm all done with all the add ons! :cool:

krim

Reaction score
Visit site
Placed the order for the pod sockets and the LED bulbs today and look forward to putting them in soon! I'm going to keep the turn signals on the sides for added visibility!

Thanks everyone!

I'll take some pics when I'm all done with all the add ons! :cool:
Hello Roost

Where did you order The R1 pod socket and the LED bulb?