may be saying bye to my 6

Woe257

Reaction score
Visit site
Hurts me to say it, but I may have to sell the FZ6. The spose wants a different bike she will ride on and the 6 isn't it, even thought this is my "just me" bike. Gasp ! I'm still trying to negotiate but....

Hurts me to say it, but I may have to sell the FZ6. The spose wants a different bike she will ride on and the 6 isn't it, even thought this is my "just me" bike. Gasp ! I'm still trying to negotiate but....

I think I heard a crack of a whip, j/k
odd my fiancé the loves the fz6, I don't think she would like an r6 because the comfort level would be lower. After I got the Corbin it's much better for her now.

You know the policy is to not negotiate with terrorists...

:rof: :rof: :rof:

I think you should take her to test ride some REALLY bumpy, uncomfortable bikes,
then she will think the FZ6 is the most comfortable bike she has ever been on!! :thumbup:

FJR would be real nice for you both:rolleyes:

Easy fix for this one!

Keep the bike, and get a new missus instead!!! :justkidding:

:scared:

I will add the My Wife loves my FZ6 too... Her ex had a Honda 929 and she said it was very uncomfortable and the rider really didn't have anywhere to hold onto.

Unless she wants you to go with some bagger or cruser, I don't think there are many sport bikes that have as comfortable as a seat as the FZ. :rolleyes: (imho)

Back