message from CRAZY IRON

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't see this post so I thought Id share it.
I emailed crazy Iron (cage crash bars)to see if they ship to US.
Here are the results from this message:

"Dear Geoff!

We are very glad that you are interested in our products.

Yes we can ship to USA. The only method of payment available at the moment is wire transfer to US bank account.

Set of crash bars FZ6 :
CRAZY IRON ...??? ?????? ?????????... ???? ???????????? ??? ?????????? -> ???? ??? Yamaha FZ6-S/N '04-'09 NEW
or
CRAZY IRON ...??? ?????? ?????????... ???? ???????????? ??? ?????????? -> ???? ??? Yamaha FZ6-S/N '04-'09
(or cage as you call them) is $177.
Shipping to USA is $55 by airmail.

Please feel free to contact us if you have further questions.

Regards,
Tanya
Crazy Iron

8(911)930-51-54
CRAZY IRON ...??? ?????? ?????????...
ICQ 469667235"

thats it, I intend to order some of these in a month or so, ill let you know if they fit with the bellypan

What do they mean by "wire transfer to US bank account"? I'd be a little nervous without the protection of the credit card company.

What do they mean by "wire transfer to US bank account"? I'd be a little nervous without the protection of the credit card company.

I thought the same thing. But if it's a well-known and respected manufacturer, for $150 I wouldn't be too concerned. If it were $400+, I would walk away immediately until a bunch of other guinea pigs tested it out first.

hey man thanks for finding this and taking the first leap. i will be buying a pair as well if you write that everything was delivered and that it actually fits.

Hi all,

I've contacted Crazy Iron customer service and got some fresh info about the crash cage with sliders and I'm looking to order one from their dealer in Saint-Petersbourg, Russia.

dugi_fz6s_n_04-_09_slajdery_na_dugi_6.jpeg

dugi_fz6s_n_04-_09_slajdery_na_dugi_7.jpeg

Cage cost is $182, shipping from Russia to California is $39.

Just want to double check before ordering if we have some alternative manufacturer here in United States or less expensive cages...?

Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Frank

Back