Might pick up an 09 R6 and R1 just for kicks

S

sm00thpapa

Well I went into my local bike shop and saw both just sitting there right next to an FZ6R. I love my FZ6R but I fell in love with the R6 and R1 styling. I might pick both up just to say I have them and just stare at them in my garage. I might be crazy but I am so tempted to do it. :Sport:

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you can afford that much, send the R1 my way and I'll take good care of it:thumbup:

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I went into my local bike shop and saw both just sitting there right next to an FZ6R. I love my FZ6R but I fell in love with the R6 and R1 styling. I might pick both up just to say I have them and just stare at them in my garage. I might be crazy but I am so tempted to do it. :Sport:

You must be strong!!! Picking up an r6 and r1!!! thats like 800lbs...OHHHH you mean BUY THEM! woops

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

1 month ago you were too nervous to get on your FZ6r,now you want an R1 and an R6 :confused:

Are you joking ?

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
17, eh? Add about four zeros to that and you've got what we'd call experience! :D

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
oh don't listen to them....go out and get your R1 and mob that thing hard!!!! (Your an organ donor right, cuz I got a cousin waiting on a kidney ;)

thats bout what it amounts to! An R1 calls for major respect or it will leave you either dead or close to it!

S

sm00thpapa

Let's don't get jumpy here. I just want them to say I have them and stare at them they are so sexy. I may ride them in about a year. Hahahahaha.......

Philippe1985

Reaction score
Visit site
My next bike may be the Bmw F800st, with a nice akrapovic exhaust. :D
But this may take at least another 2years. I love my fz6. But I'm tinking about selling my leovince exhausts. Even with the db-killers in, they are personally to loud for me on long distances...