Minnesota Riders? Do any exist?

I live in Woodbury... Since u guys are coming this way, do u want to meet over this side? Hastings? Let me know where and time. Chupakabra has my cell.
Later
Jam

I just texted both Jam-Bro and Grainbelt...

Anyone else should PM me before I go check out a sweet 88 GSXR-750 that my friend owns since I won't be back til late this evening.

Great ride today! Good excuse to burn off a tank of gas.

Next time we'll stop for a bite on the way, I was hungry enough to eat the butthole out of a skunk by the time I got home.

Eat the butt of a skunk??? BUHUHAAA...It was a good ride, we must do it again... There is a tasty pizza joint in Wabasha. It's right on the river.

I agree, although I will skip out on the skunk...maybe I'll scoop up a raccoon.

Final mileage for yesterday was 201 for the journey.

And my new rear tire is scrubbed; I'm off the edge on both sides by about 4-5mm.

Damn it was hot and hazy. picture didn't turn out for crap. Anyway, that is Lake Pepin behind us, the birthplace of waterskiing, and about halfway thru the journey.

IMGP6934edited-1-XL.jpg

Route was:

MN 55 S
US 52 S
MN 50 E
US 61 S
Goodhue 7 S (welch village road)
MN 19 E
MN 58 S
Goodhue 3 E
Goodhue 2 N
Goodhue 5 E
US 61 S
Wabasha 4 S
Wabasha 10 E
US 61 S
cross to WI
WI 35 N

YO! I totally was rockin the model pose next to Jamey.

You were right about the heat, although today was even worse. I had to move a ton of stuff around at the dealership today and inside of our building it was 84 degrees. My office/desk was about 85-90 (I get the sunlight for more than half of the day)

I will text Jamey and Mike about getting another ride together.

Sunday mornings work best for me. This Sunday I do have to work, but the Sunday after that might be ideal...August 14th

I will text Jamey and Mike about getting another ride together.

Sunday mornings work best for me. This Sunday I do have to work, but the Sunday after that might be ideal...August 14th

I'm out this weekend, and will be off riding in other states on the 21st and 28th.

I could definitely do the 14th, if that works. :thumb

Back