Moto 777 Levers

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Where are Moto 777 Levers?

So I finally was able to contact the guy who has been selling the moto 777 shorty levers for like $50-$60 and he was still out of the shorty fz6 levers. However he responded that this user (partner) also sells them. They are currently in stock with quite a few of them (long/short and colors). I ordered mine today and thought someone may want to look for them too.

fz6 items - Get great deals on Clutch and Brake, Fuel Cap items on eBay Stores!

Last edited:
I bought the Moto 777 levers and am very impressed and pleased with them. The quality is good, the price is much more reasonable than the "real" levers. As far as fit goes, my Moto 777 levers fit just as well as my stock levers but look and feel 10x better. The ability to adjust the distance is a super nice feature that I couldn't live without now.

I bought the Moto 777 levers and am very impressed and pleased with them. The quality is good, the price is much more reasonable than the "real" levers. As far as fit goes, my Moto 777 levers fit just as well as my stock levers but look and feel 10x better. The ability to adjust the distance is a super nice feature that I couldn't live without now.

Thats all im looking for. I do admire the nicer ones such as rizoma or pazzos, but simply cannot spend that much on 2 levers.

I want to say right around 2 weeks...

But I was ordering so much stuff at the time that I couldn't keep track. I had packages coming in each day and I couldn't remember what they were or when I ordered them until I opened them up...great times :D

Thanks for the heads up; just ordered a pair! :thumbup:

Been waiting a few weeks for moto-777 to restock, but I want them now! :D

Re: Where are Moto 777 Levers?

I was wondering if anyone has seen THESE levers. They look like about the same quality as the 777 levers but a few bucks less. Anyone used them? Likes? Dislikes?

Back