16 Loris Capirossi Pramac Racing Team 2:03.047 +0.015 +2.277 56
17 Karel Abraham Cardion AB Motoracing 2:03.466 +0.419 +2.696 47
18 T2 Yamaha Test Team 2:03.910 +0.444 +3.140 51
19 Toni Elias LCR Honda MotoGP 2:04.026 +0.116 +3.256 58
20 T1 Yamaha Test Team 2:04.142 +0.116 +3.372 56

PVFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Ben is rockin' :rockon: too bad Ducati's can't compete anymore. I would have liked to see more of the epic Rossi Stoner battles.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't see any ducati's in the top ten! Would never of happened with Casey at the helm! Rossi, obviously has no balls...otherwise he would be somewhere near the top.... Just goes to show how good Casey was on the ducati!!!

Year 2011 is gonna be all about Honda versus Yamaha. Get used to it wossi! Your time is done! Worst career move ever! no matter how good the money is! Don't you understand that your an Italian riding an Italian bike in front of a bunch of rabid Italian fans, unless you win, you will be the worst ever in the eyes of a bunch of countrymen that demand success from their hero's!

Casey moving to Honda is the best thing to happen to Moto gp for a fair while!

:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ben is rockin' :rockon: too bad Ducati's can't compete anymore. I would have liked to see more of the epic Rossi Stoner battles.

The only reason ducati could compete in the first place was because of stoner! Those days are over...Now the spoilt brat has the ducati, he will only be able to compete when the bike let's him, unlike stoner, who would ride it hard no matter how crap the bike was!

Have said it a few times now, wossi might actually acknowledge just how good stoner is now!

But stoner versus wossi battle's are now a thing of the past!!

More like stoner versus spies, Lorenzo, pedrosa, and simoncelli...the spoilt brat's goose is cooked! And well past due that is!!!

The next generation is here...thank god! Cause I am totally sick of the "pro" Rossi era...

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Whatever, my statement stands. Get the facts straight.

No stress, the facts are Rossi will struggle, and is doing so right now! Maybe all you Stoner haters will understand now, just how well the boy has done on the class "beast"!

Rossi needs to take time off the bike to get his shoulder right, just like Casey did when he was sick.

Then Rossi might come back like Casey did when he was well again, and compete for the win straight away...

You gotta understand, the offence taken by myself, and others who saw Stoners sickness for what it was, are now piling the $hit on Rossi cause we have long memories, and we will never forgive the uncalled for crap that was levelled at the most statisically succesful Moto GP rider of the 800cc era! On a bike that no-one else could ride to it's "potential"!!!

:thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No stress, the facts are Rossi will struggle, and is doing so right now! Maybe all you Stoner haters will understand now, just how well the boy has done on the class "beast"!

Rossi needs to take time off the bike to get his shoulder right, just like Casey did when he was sick.

Then Rossi might come back like Casey did when he was well again, and compete for the win straight away...

You gotta understand, the offence taken by myself, and others who saw Stoners sickness for what it was, are now piling the $hit on Rossi cause we have long memories, and we will never forgive the uncalled for crap that was levelled at the most statisically succesful Moto GP rider of the 800cc era! On a bike that no-one else could ride to it's "potential"!!!

Ohh Bravo , give the man a round of applause

Could not of said it better myself , while I will admit that Casey's illness may sound a little 'girly' I will say that having seen people in a hospital ICU with the illness it is very , VERY serious & the complications that arise from it can simply KILL you :eek: :(

And we dont want that happening to ANY World Champion or racer for that matter ;)

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Said it before guys, I'd watch Rossi racing on roller blades.......

And no matter what happens, I will always hate Casey. He has no personality and I just don't like him. Can't help it. He's rude and miserable.

The jockey is the same. Some riders look like they love their jobs. 2 of the 3 Repsol riders look like they are being forced to do it :(

Most of us would give our left arm to ride these bikes.

Enjoy it boys - we're very jealous :)

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Said it before guys, I'd watch Rossi racing on roller blades.......

And no matter what happens, I will always hate Casey. He has no personality and I just don't like him. Can't help it. He's rude and miserable.

And yet you like Mark Skaife & think the sun shines out of that pr!cks proverbial :eek: I have known him since he was still cutting his teeth in a Ford Laser in the mid - late 80's , rudest most arrogant person i've known.....And as people see him on TV a fantastic actor.....

And I wont even tell you what I really think of him :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And yet you like Mark Skaife & think the sun shines out of that pr!cks proverbial :eek: I have known him since he was still cutting his teeth in a Ford Laser in the mid - late 80's , rudest most arrogant person i've known.....And as people see him on TV a fantastic actor.....

And I wont even tell you what I really think of him :thumbup:

I have had a bit to do with skaife as part of my involvement with the v8 supercars, and my experience is similar, I think humpy is 100% correct in his assessment.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Skaife bashing now?

:shakehead:

Go Holden :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not just us Kazza, it's a well accepted fact that Skaifey is a bit of tool! Ask just about anyone that has much to do with the v8's! Gardner has a similar reputation.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And why is all this bashing happening today? Who started it? Not a mad Skaife fan. Just like Holden drivers :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Skaife bashing now?

:shakehead:

In fairness i'll go Ford bashing for you aswell OK :D , Tony Longhurst was a long standing Ford icon & a MASSIVE tool... Walking over the Dunlop bridge at the Mount one year & it was packed to the rafters , here comes the turd pushing people out of the way saying quote 'make way legend coming through' pfft tosser :shakehead:

The Stone Brothers , brilliant at their craft & often refered to as the best minds in the game........ Wouldnt p!$$ on 'em if they wer on fire ;)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
In fairness i'll go Ford bashing for you aswell OK :D , Tony Longhurst was a long standing Ford icon & a MASSIVE tool... Walking over the Dunlop bridge at the Mount one year & it was packed to the rafters , here comes the turd pushing people out of the way saying quote 'make way legend coming through' pfft tosser :shakehead:

The Stone Brothers , brilliant at their craft & often refered to as the best minds in the game........ Wouldnt p!$$ on 'em if they wer on fire ;)

I have had more to do with Longhurst, he used to bump ugly's with a women that i worked with reasonably closely when i was doing V8 stuff...and again, Humpy, your on the money....WANKER! In fact, i was ready to snot him one night at event at the Indy carnival on the Gold Coast a few years ago...

Now if your looking for a gentleman amongst the V8 drivers, Craig Lowndes, Dick Johnson, Greg Murphy, all top blokes!