MotoGP Sepang Testing, End Of Day 2

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Now if your looking for a gentleman amongst the V8 drivers, Craig Lowndes, Dick Johnson, Greg Murphy, all top blokes!

:thumbup:

Greg Murphy is 1st class , Jason Bargwanna 1st class (both Holden driver Kaz ;)) Craig I never really had a chance to spend time with but I hear the same things you say Jamie & Dick , well Dick is one of the nicest blokes you'll ever meet in a days march ;) I never let anybody go without telling them about the night I was privvy to in the transporter with Dick , JB & the Helix girls at Bathurst back in 1995 :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And yet another Aussie thread hijack :BLAA:

Yes, well, i did take part in that! :ban:

But back to the Racing...who thinks Simoncelli can maintain this turn of speed, for race distances???

Cause if he can, it's going to make that just one more rider fighting for a win each round!

Will we see some new "Aliens" this year???

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, well, i did take part in that! :ban:

But back to the Racing...who thinks Simoncelli can maintain this turn of speed, for race distances???

Cause if he can, it's going to make that just one more rider fighting for a win each round!

Will we see some new "Aliens" this year???

I cant see any 'aliens' this year , all the rookies are struggling & the usual suspect for a sneaky win Mr RdP :rockon: is stuffed on the crap ar$e Pramac thing (still dont know why he did that :shakehead:)

Simmo is fast & he really started to settle into the MotoGP groove in the 2nd half of last season but I cant see him getting in the lead & riding away....

He does however seem to have a bit of 'mongrel' in him so in a close battle he could seriously turn a few heads :thumbup: