My 2014 Track Schedule

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you only go to NJMP? I decided I'm doing a weekend at NYST but trying to figure out when I should go.

Unfortunately, that's all I'm doing for now. The only other track I can do as a 1-day deal would be Pocono Raceway .. just couldn't work it into the schedule this season.

At least there are 2 tracks at NJMP.. so some sort of variety.

I just signed up for another event on Thunderbolt: Monday, Aug 18.

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Unfortunately, that's all I'm doing for now. The only other track I can do as a 1-day deal would be Pocono Raceway .. just couldn't work it into the schedule this season.

i was looking at aug 18 but i have to see if i get the day off:confused:.. was looking to get that week off to go the tail of the dragon or canada

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site

Nice! I'm planning on going to Homestead in Sept. We should do a track day when you com down here next time.

a8adebum.jpg

ysujuba2.jpg

Not too bad for my first track day... [emoji6]

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! I'm planning on going to Homestead in Sept. We should do a track day when you com down here next time.

a8adebum.jpg

ysujuba2.jpg

Not too bad for my first track day... [emoji6]

Looking good, brother!! Would love to do a track day down there.. would have to commit to bringing track bike though.. which means no street riding :(

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i was looking at aug 18 but i have to see if i get the day off:confused:.. was looking to get that week off to go the tail of the dragon or canada

Let me know, Ant.. my rate if $150 for that day. Hopefully you can still take advantage of it.

They do have a special going on right now (here comes the crack talk!).. $250 for 2 weekdays AND it includes Platinum membership for the rest of the year.. should you want to do another day at a reduced rate.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Adding date: September 1st with TPM at NJMP.

Pretty sure this will be it for the year:

Aug 18th
Sept 1st
Sept 9/10

Let me know if you wanna join me on any of the above dates and we can figure out how to get you the best rate :thumbup:

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Erci,

I wanted to share my 2nd track day (2nd session... cut us loose after 2 lap of lead-follow in the novice group) Still have a lot to learn but getting there... not the worst by far LOL I was even up to keep up with some 600SS by the end of the evening. Homestead next... Sept 7th. Totally different ride from when you tried it. It's on rail now. :)

2014 Marthy's FZ09 - YouTube

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Erci,

I wanted to share my 2nd track day (2nd session... cut us loose after 2 lap of lead-follow in the novice group) Still have a lot to learn but getting there... not the worst by far LOL I was even up to keep up with some 600SS by the end of the evening. Homestead next... Sept 7th. Totally different ride from when you tried it. It's on rail now. :)

Outstanding!! I take it you're totally hooked now Blah :thumbup:

ctbandit

Fazer, don't even know er
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Erci,

That is a great angle. Where/how did you mount that?

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
That is a great angle. Where/how did you mount that?
I fix the camera to the side case. What you see on top of the video is the rad hose... I did some fork work and wanted to see how the front end was behaving under braking.

The camera is not on the bike but you can see the bracket....

71c287df36186388f628a086e707cafd.jpg