My life has just changed forever...

kemmer

Reaction score
Visit site
Look what I just made for dinner:
P1030356-1.jpg

(it's a hamburger with two grilled cheese sandwiches for a bun)

kemmer

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks good!

Does it come with a side of triple bypass? :justkidding:

Well, I went light on the mayo since this was the first time. No chest pains so far, so it looks like I'll be slathering it on next time.:rockon:

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm pretty sure I'm putting bacon in one of the grilled cheese sandwiches next time, so there.

I was just about to ask where the freakin' bacon was! Thick cut peppered bacon... Though if this is a regular occurrence at your place, you may want to get one of these for your kitchen, too.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm pretty sure I'm putting bacon in one of the grilled cheese sandwiches next time, so there.

Was going to ask about Bacon....Lol! But why in nonly one of the cheese sandwiches...seems a waste not to go all the way.

:thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was thinking toasted ham and cheese in the top one and bacon and cheese in the bottom one:cheer:. Sweet chilli sauce on the bacon one barbie sauce on the burger and mayo on the hambo:rockon:. Side of potato wedges and sweet chilli/sour cream bowl for dipping:D.....lol. Here for a good time not a long time sums it up.:thumbup:
Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Geeze you blokes !!!!!!!!

Hump,your gonna end up looking like that pink thing in your profile pic !

I already do.....where's Hogs breath when you need it...that is something they would have on the Menu....with Curly Fries! and 9 dipping sauces on the side!

:spank: