My MODS so far. PICS :)

Hutchmaster34

Sparkie
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just some pics of my baby so far enjoy! And of course the girl friend don't think shes used to sitting in that spot lol (Rizoma Grips, POD Light, Sprocket, Exhaust, and some others)

Chaosratt

Reaction score
www.computing.zone
Just some pics of my baby so far enjoy! And of course the girl friend don't think shes used to sitting in that spot lol (Rizoma Grips, POD Light, Sprocket, Exhaust, and some others)

Ok, so you build up crud inside your sprocket cover too. I thought I was being too liberal with my Teflon goop. I'll admit to to not cleaning/lubing the chain as often as I should but gdamn, last time I pulled the front sprocket cover off I recoiled. Looked like some alien creature from Star Trek had taken up residence in there!
Can of carb cleaner showed it whos boss though!

Nice clean bike though, you use incandescent bulbs in the pod lights instead of LEDs?

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks good. Did you leave the front sprocket cover off? I was thinking of doing that but not sure if my pants would get dirty or get stuck in there. I wish they made a clear one so I can see the sprocket.

Dennis

Hutchmaster34

Sparkie
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah i know i would really love a lower (belly) cowl but dang they are spendy and i'm poor, and no, i did put the cover back on over the sprocket figure its there for a reason i guess lol, and no kidding that crap is tough to get off can't believe it almost as bad as getting that sticker off the gas tank

Chaosratt

Reaction score
www.computing.zone
Hit it with a can of carb cleaner and a stiff brush. I use the brish on the end of my chain cleaning thingy (forgot its name :( ). Only cleaned under there twice now, so I figure with my liberal application of chain lube and the occiasional wet ride, it should be cleaned every few K.

Hutchmaster34

Sparkie
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gotta say i love the grips so far, was worried about the spikey rubber part not lasting long but they seem to be good quality. The only thing i'd change about them is the thickness, because just like the stock, they feel to skinny of a diameter. Like holding a pencil (if that makes sense)

Hutchmaster34

Sparkie
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice clean bike though, you use incandescent bulbs in the pod lights instead of LEDs?

Yeah just trying to test out colors i like before i pick up some LED's, tried red also but they looked pink (maybe LED red would take away the pink anyone know?) and at least the amber matches the signals.... but yeah still can't decide

Chaosratt

Reaction score
www.computing.zone
I've got LEDs in mine. If you cut the hole large enough, it will accept the stock 1157/8 signals (much brighter IMO than the 192s some people use).
Here's mine: