My trip so far..

TopPud

-Matt-
Reaction score
Visit site
As I write this, Im still on spring break down In Pigeon Forge,Tn. Thought I'd upload and share some pics from the Tail of the Dragon. All I can say it's AWESOME!! :rockon: I highly recommend everyone to take there bikes on it and ride the area if possible. Tennessee and North Carolina are just beautiful in general to ride compared to Wisconsin. I also forgot to mention in the orginal post that Ive had bad luck before even getting here. My extra strap after you tie it down was extremely long, And it came untied and got caught in my trailer fender, then it proceeded to take the front fairing with it. The whole front fairing is broke/cracked and my blinker ripped right out. Im trying to decided if i want to claim it on insurance or try to find a fairing on here.

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet!! You're getting the best of it, since you're riding there on weekday(s). I'd stay away from it on weekends. :thumbup:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm tickled to see a student doing something other than spending spring break getting wasted :rolleyes:
Glad you're having a good time Matt!

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
except for you trailering it,, AWESOME!!!!:rockon::rockon:

and Lytehouse: Most of us that have bikes spend our spring breaks working,,, hes just lucky that he got to go somewhere :p

wait, this is my LAST spring break, i need to get shwased and do stupid stuff at a beach.

TopPud

-Matt-
Reaction score
Visit site
I had to trailer as it was 20 degrees and snowing when I left. Also Im doing my fair share of drinkin down here lol. I also have been working 40hrs a week while going to school so I can go riding for spring break!!

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice!!! Hope your staying warm enough. It looks a little chilly. I'll be down there the last week in August. Can't wait!:rockon:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I had to trailer as it was 20 degrees and snowing when I left. Also Im doing my fair share of drinkin down here lol. I also have been working 40hrs a week while going to school so I can go riding for spring break!!

I was wondering about that, thinking it might be still kind of cold for that type of road trip this time of year. Never drink and ride, you can get away with having a couple of drinks and drive but it's much different when you're on two wheels. Glad to see you're not a poor college student and your out having fun!