Visit site
When you buy a new bike
will you get a younger fz6?
or a different model?
or another manufacturer?

tskorka

Reaction score
Visit site
It seems hard to beat the value and performance of the FZ6. I would probably either get a newer FZ6, an FZ1 or maybe a Street Triple!

ste

Surfing the ethernet
Reaction score
Visit site
It seems hard to beat the value and performance of the FZ6. I would probably either get a newer FZ6, an FZ1 or maybe a Street Triple!
me too maybe a newer fz6
but id stick with the fz series
i love how
the bike runs
but i would love to add a drive belt or even shaft drive for chain free maintenance

why_not_Zoidberg?

Reaction score
Visit site
My gameplan is to get a (hopefully slightly used) FZ8 next spring. Sat on one before I had my 6, fell in love with it in every way. Love the styling, the naked look, the comfortable posture. And I love my 6, but it's been laid down (PO, not me), so I'd really like a pristine one that I don't have to worry about hairline fractures or loose bits.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was gonna get an FZ1,but now i'm leaning toward the V-MAX ... I'm just saying..... :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon:

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
I cannot afford the nike I want, but if I can find a used one in a few years I would love a bmw k1600. Either a gt or gtl model. I really want to get into more touring and I would be willing to sacrifice plenty of "sportyness", especially in my region.... there are not that many good twisty roads.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I went to fz1 after fz6. Very happy with the change and no plans in near future to switch to anything else.

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
I already did go to another, a Triumph Tiger 800 but I don't consider it an up-grade or a down-grade just a different style of motorcycle. It has its pros and cons just as any bike does. I would have liked to keep the FZ6 but finances and space just didn't allow for it. To many bikes, not enough time:rolleyes:

Jerry

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I went from and FZ6, to a Buell 1125R, to a FZ1, added an R6, then to a Tuono V4R APRC.

Grainbelt

Reaction score
Visit site
Tiger 800, Street Triple 675, Ninja 650, FZ6R.

I had a Ninja 650R and really enjoyed it. The '12 has much improved suspension, same great motor.

Part of me wants to try a triple, I just wish they made a Sprint version of the 800. Striple is a little small for luggage and the Tiger is sorta upright and squishy.