New Biker

Blakey

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All

Have just bought my FZ6N after passing my DAS back in April, only had a few rides out so far due to the crap weather but after each ride i was buzzing!!

Am looking to do a few mods in the future so will no doubt be looking for advice etc....

Attached a pic for you, applied the wheel rim stripes this morning

View attachment 45059

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking good! Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

I love your radiator cover with "FZ6" cut into it, very slick!

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the best forum and motorcycle out there. I am sort of bias but what the heck. Good looking fizzer and I kind of like the orange also. Blue is faster however. :thumbup:

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to one of the best bikes on the market, especially at the price! I have had mine for 6 years and would never sell it. There is no better bike for commute and weekend mountain rides with the ability to take you long distances without killing your back!

D

Dave.TX

Congrats and welcome to the forum. That's a handsome bike. I don't think anyone will mistake it for a Triumph Street Triple but I've seen those in orange too.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All

Have just bought my FZ6N after passing my DAS back in April, only had a few rides out so far due to the crap weather but after each ride i was buzzing!!

Am looking to do a few mods in the future so will no doubt be looking for advice etc....

Attached a pic for you, applied the wheel rim stripes this morning

View attachment 45059
Welcome to the forum, use the google search function for best results and post lots.

Neil

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to another Brit- sorry have to disagree- I have the blue one with the fairing and have to say mine is prettier- but it is close!

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
that color scheme only came out in 06 so its not that common, to come by. congrats on the purchase. very neat looking