New FZ6 Rider

awdmzr

Road Warrior
Reaction score
Visit site
Just picked up a 2007 FZ6 for $2500, wonder if anyone on here might recognize it. It's red, but not the factory red, much more metallic. No decals, no emblems, M4 exhaust, speedohealer, -1 in the front, red reflective stripes on the rims, and painted-to-match rear fender (OEM style). Currently sitting at 29,000 miles. Anyone recognize this one? I found it in the Louisville, KY area. Pics to come...

Just picked up a 2007 FZ6 for $2500, wonder if anyone on here might recognize it. It's red, but not the factory red, much more metallic. No decals, no emblems, M4 exhaust, speedohealer, -1 in the front, red reflective stripes on the rims, and painted-to-match rear fender (OEM style). Currently sitting at 29,000 miles. Anyone recognize this one? I found it in the Louisville, KY area. Pics to come...

Welcome, how did you find this site? Did the former owner tell you about it? I'm sure he was a member on this site.

$2500, sounds like you got a pretty good deal. Don't worry about the mileage, I have over 50,000 miles on mine.

Welcome, how did you find this site? Did the former owner tell you about it? I'm sure he was a member on this site.

$2500, sounds like you got a pretty good deal. Don't worry about the mileage, I have over 50,000 miles on mine.

The previous owner was a pawn shop, and the dude who had it before that only had it for a few months. This is my 3rd Yamaha (04 R6, 99 R6 before), I finally saw the light and abandoned 600-class sportbikes in favor of a platform much better suited to the type of riding I like to do.

Oh, and can't search for any FZ6 mod without this site coming up, that's how I ended up here :)

Nice site, hope to hang around here a bit and share the (slow) transition of my FZ into the 3-season sport touring bike that I have pictured in my head.

Back