So I went to here, Yamaha of Cucamonga
P1010791.jpg

and met with Jay and Rock
P1010792.jpg

My wife shows her appreciation for them selling me a new bike:D
P1010794.jpg

And I picked up this
P1010798.jpg

Managed to put about 100 miles on before going to my sons for a birthday BBQ, what a fun bike, rode Glendora Ridge Road and was very pleased with the handling, very confidence inspiring. I'll post more as the miles add up:thumbup:
And a big :thumbup: to the folks at Yamaha of Cucamonga, one of the last of the Mom and Pop type stores, nice people. If your in the market for a new or used scoot give them a try, and no I didn't get a discount for the plug:D
Jerry

:welcome: and congrats! Sweet bike!

And that last shot? SOOOOO worthy of entry for Bike of the Month! :thumbup:

Nice photo.....congrats on your new ride....love the photo with the wife and the stool too! LOL!

:thumbup:

Congratulations with your new bike. It's a very nice colour. And that looks like a really nice shop to me. It's seems to breath the good atmosphere. ;)
Many safe miles. :)

:cheer::cheer:Congrats:cheer::cheer:

Really nice ride man, its nice to hear that there are still nice people selling motorcycles:rockon:!

So I went to here, Yamaha of Cucamonga

Managed to put about 100 miles on before going to my sons for a birthday BBQ, what a fun bike, rode Glendora Ridge Road and was very pleased with the handling, very confidence inspiring. I'll post more as the miles add up:thumbup:
And a big :thumbup: to the folks at Yamaha of Cucamonga, one of the last of the Mom and Pop type stores, nice people. If your in the market for a new or used scoot give them a try, and no I didn't get a discount for the plug:D
Jerry

Gratsalicious! It's good to know there's still dealerships around that look after their customers.

Enjoy the ride mate :rockon:

Congrats on the new bike! :thumbup:

And, I also agree that your one shot should be sent in for bike of the month.

Congrats on the new bike. Your gonna love it. Great pics too. That last one would be a good bike of the month pic:thumbup:

Congratulations :thumbup: .... Reminds me of picking mine up just 5 months ago, I remember LOL in my helmet as I rode it home. I bought an '08 still in the crate and didn't expect to get to take it home the same day!

Back