New Mirrors

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Lookie what I just ordered. :) I dropped the bike in the garage and one snapped off! Rather than pay £53 for a new one from the stealership, I thought I'd turn the frown upside-down and try something new and hopefully better!

I'll update when I get them. They are pretty long, not made of plastic and I can hopefully adjust them higher than the stock as with my high handlebars - I see too much of my arms. Then I can sell the stock mirror I have left on ebay for £20!

I asked the seller for dimensions and got back:
The mirrors is about 12.5cm X 9cm and the handel is about 16cm

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
those just turned up on ebay not too long ago... i was tempted to purchase but being from asia, im worried about returns. I have purchased a few mirrors in the past that are "universal" and there is no way that our bike fell under that category, unless i wanted to see what was going in up in the clouds, i couldnt use the mirrors, and ended up having to return.

Let me know how these are and ill go ahead and look into em :BLAA::thumbup:

alkinoos

Reaction score
Visit site
Why dont you try an aftermarket set of mirrors like these?

kathreftes3.jpg

kathreftes4.jpg

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
any1 modified or did anything to their mirrors on their 2007 onwards so that it can be quickly removed? ie no need to remove the front panel plastics etc to access to the nut securing the mirrors..

Freemont

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got these ones from italian "Barracuda". They look and feel awsome. Dont had time to mount them yet but will post pics when i do! Purchased the "silur" indicators as well. Great price and the things breaths quality:rockon:

alkinoos

Reaction score
Visit site
I've paid 65euros for both of them from a store in Athens. It wasn't a bolt on modification. I had to do a small modification at the bracket of the mirror and i've used the original rubber covers.
I dont remember the brand of the mirrors right now but tommorow i will go back to Athens and i will let you know. Im sure that you can find them on ebay.

rpereira

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got these ones from italian "Barracuda". They look and feel awsome. Dont had time to mount them yet but will post pics when i do! Purchased the "silur" indicators as well. Great price and the things breaths quality:rockon:

Nice, any pics ? And were they easy to install ?

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah if you've got a naked bike, there are loads of mirrors like that available. It's just harder to find them for the faired Fazer. I just hope the ones I've ordered will be high quality!

Freemont

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice, any pics ? And were they easy to install ?

No sorry dont had time to install them yet, but they seem to bee real easy. Had to purchase a adaptor for 9 euros as well but after that it looks like its just to screw them on! Post pics when i mount them!

Freemont

Reaction score
Visit site
Still havent got the adapter for the right mirror yet but here`s the left one mounted! Feels great and slightly better wiew then the originals. Its much smaller but it feels like the angel is better in some way...! Really satisfied. Now its just pazzo levers and new indicators because the originals are in my oppinon hideous:D