New Scorpions

NakedJ

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I spent weeks trying to decide which after market cans to buy and after spending a great deal of time on you tube and this forum i went for the SS scorpions.

Very happy when they turned up and were the new model. Have put up a few pic (sorry about quality will improve if people are interested).

Price vs. looks/sound i'd say difficult to beat as i'm well pleased

Black 2007 FZ6N S2

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Those look great! I like the new style ones. Watch the stickers on the sides - they will start to come off after a while. Starting at the top and bottom. Many of us have just taken them off. "Scorpion" is engraved on the end of the cans anyway so you can prove it if you ever need to.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Visit site
hi were the stickers already on the cans when you got them,because,my sticker were on the cans when i got the but on a differant place which made the cans lay on there side,like this and i was told they were fitted right but are differant than yours:cheer::rockon:

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
hi were the stickers already on the cans when you got them,because,my sticker were on the cans when i got the but on a differant place which made the cans lay on there side,like this and i was told they were fitted right but are differant than yours:cheer::rockon:

Weird. It looks like your stickers are starting to come off already as well. I'd take them off now if I were you. (I'm a bit anal about stickers but I'm not sure why.)

NakedJ

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, stickers were already on. i noticed the different orientation from the Carbon set post a couple of days ago. not sure what happend there.

NakedJ

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
David, did you ever remove the DB killers? is it worth doing? sound any better? does it draw attention to your speed? i mainly commute but do have periods where i let her stretch her legs and rev free

tks
jordan

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I"ve heard people refer aftermarket exhaust as: pipes or cannons. Those definitely looks like CANNONS. Awesome.

fuzz

Reaction score
Visit site
Those pic's are apretty convincing argument for the Scorpions.

Hi there, I was wondering if you have any more pics maybe from different views? I'm going through that whole dont know what exhaust to get stage. Its doing my head in. Any help would be much appreciated.

PAULED

Reaction score
Visit site

Got mine yesterday and the stickers were already on, which if installed with the stickers in the postion they were stuck on, the cans would of been side on or upside down.:eek: Basically there were just stuck on with no thought. So removed them and replaced with the 2 new one's which also came with the package.

Cheers

Paul