New Site Feature - facebook style Instant messaging program

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
You may have noticed the new bar at the bottom of the page that says who's online...

It is a facebook style Instant messaging program that will allow you to chat via IM with users that are online. The addon looks at your friends list and then populate the menu.

If one of your forum friends is online you will see them as online inthe list and you can chat... ( It works just like the one on face book)

Enjoy!!:thumbup:

Last edited:

jfielder007

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, and this is my second. I enjoy reading the content, and wanted the ability to see the pictures people were posting. I haven't actively posted on message boards in years. Does that make strike 2?

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, and this is my second. I enjoy reading the content, and wanted the ability to see the pictures people were posting. I haven't actively posted on message boards in years. Does that make strike 2?

:welcome: You should post your own pics! Hope you are enjoying the site

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
Great feature only problem with it is it doesn't show up in the underground style. you know the quick style chooser I personally liek the underground style but i cant see the chat bar I switch to the default style and I can see it. Dont knwo if you aware of that issue or if you are still developing this feature but its cool I love what you do with this site its much appreciated:thumbup:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great feature only problem with it is it doesn't show up in the underground style. you know the quick style chooser I personally liek the underground style but i cant see the chat bar I switch to the default style and I can see it. Dont knwo if you aware of that issue or if you are still developing this feature but its cool I love what you do with this site its much appreciated:thumbup:

Fixed:thumbup:

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks again ... another perk!!! :rockon: Hey Beth this will work better than the social group thing for planning rides. Seems like messages posted there don't alert other members that there is a new message? I may be doing something wrong though. Anyway this may work better, can you leave offline messages from it? Also is it person to person or can you do multiple people chats?

By the way Beth we need to plan another ride.... you going to the track with nick tomorrow? I can't go, I wanna but Wife's Birthday so its a family day tomorrow. :thumbup:

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Whats this "Facebook" you talk about? If its the same thing that consumes hours of my girlfriends time, then I hope I like this feature more than I like that evil website..;)