New to forum. 2008 FZ6

hot4teach

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello from Grants Pass Oregon. I just purchased a new raven colored FZ6 yesterday. Two co-workers got new R6's two weeks ago and I couldn't be the only one in the shop without a bike. I have had a Shaddow 600 and Sportster 1200c in the past, so this is my first sportbike. So far I love it.

There is a lot of info here and I look forward to finding out as much as I can about these bikes and the people who ride them.

Kelly

Beknatok

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome aboard!

I too, came from a cruiser background, when I snagged my FZ6 earlier this year... and holy hell, what a different kind of ride it was! Part of me has little interest in going back to cruisers now... just given the nimble handling differences. Hope you enjoy your ride!

hot4teach

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, here it is. I just got done waxing it. The dealership didn't do such a good job of prepping it for me.:thumbdown:

H

HavBlue

Hello from Grants Pass Oregon. I just purchased a new raven colored FZ6 yesterday. Two co-workers got new R6's two weeks ago and I couldn't be the only one in the shop without a bike. I have had a Shaddow 600 and Sportster 1200c in the past, so this is my first sportbike. So far I love it.

There is a lot of info here and I look forward to finding out as much as I can about these bikes and the people who ride them.

Kelly

What year was the Sporty?