Newbie here, Just got a 2005 FZ6

noskills

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I just bought a 2005 FZ6, and im really excited. The bike is all stock, but im looking to do some long distance riding on it. Its my first Yamaha since my 2001 R6, I have only heard good things about this bike, so Im hoping it will be a good experience. Thank you all for welcoming me.

noskills

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, thanks bikerider

I have never owned a bike of this type. I currently have a 2006 GSXR 1000, 2006 GSXR 750 and a 2001 GSXR 600 track bike (Does this make me brand loyal?) This bike is a new experience for me, I like it very much, very comfortable and the seating position is fantastic. Im tired of just road racing and going fast. I really wanted to start using my bikes for long distance touring, and you just cant do that on a sport bike. I love the bikes flickability and its ability to do many things well. The bike handles great, is comfortable, and gets good fuel range. I am very happy with my choice thus far. Thanks again for the warm welcome:thumbup:

noskills

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcome, I will keep you guys posted on my many adventures. But, im going to have to wait a few months, its winter now, so my baby will be sleeping until April.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Just recently got a Blue FZ6 2005 as a first bike, and am pleased with the choice.

Welcome to the forum, enjoy.
Is noskills family of yours? Maybe it's just me but "Numpty Noskills" sounds like a great name. ;)

A bit like "Nobby Nomates"

Seriously, hope you find everything you're looking for.

Last edited: