cowboytk

Reaction score
Visit site
hello everyone, my name is steven im a newbie here to the forums and a newbie to sportbikes. I have been riding motorcycles for 9 years, although mostly on cruisers from vstar 650's to harley wide glides. i have owned several motorcycles and so far this 2006 fz6 is my favorite. I just wanted to say hi to everyone and looking forward to getting to know you all...

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:

To our forum. Glad to see you here. Post pics of you and your pic. You'll find a lot of valuable info here.

:rockon:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:cowboytk!

You've got a great bike and now you're on the best forum! Check out our search. There's a wealth of info and always a great group of folks to lend a helping hand should you need it.

Our motto is ATGATT (All The Gear All The Time) Make us proud!

Oh yeah we have a lot of fun here! :rockon:

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:As it was said before enjoy and be safe, dress for the fall, not the weather! A lot of members lately have had accidents, and because they were whore ATGATT!!!

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:

You'll get loads of great advice and spiritied banter here, welcome along :D

Regards, Senior

cowboytk

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks all..i appreciate the welcome..i have enjoyed all i have seen so far, definately a wealth of knowledge here and i am completely in love with the bike, only complaint i have had is its too quiet and i dont get enough time to ride...thanks again i will definately enjoy being here and riding.:rockon: