Newly completed naked

Thx Kaz im thinking that'll be next after a new s/steel rad guard

Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout my spileng, fat fingers...you know!

Yeah I agree with Kris, being seen is pretty important.
I ran these refelctives up either side of the Radiator for a bit more front on presence, side on:- rim tape and FAZR6's excellent swing arm decals

But I gotta say... looks good

I would like to see a side view of that yellow bike please.

I don't know the laws down-under but here in the U.S. those reflectors are DOT (department of transportation) required equipment. And any thing you use to take it's place has to be DOT approved and placed in the proper location. I know ,Bummer,bummer, but I hate talking to LEO on the side of the road, maybe having my bike impounded and towed away, if the cop is having a bad day or heartburn from to many donuts or whatever, to say nothing of going to court and giving my hard-earned money to them. Besides legal stuff your bike is looking real nice! Ridgeback, your headlights and fly-screen make me think of Darth Vader! Very-cool!! Rich (in name only) :rockon:

Thx Kaz im thinking that'll be next after a new s/steel rad guard

Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout my spileng, fat fingers...you know!

so the rad guard came in the mail to work today, went to workshop @ work, pinched a 10 mm spanner and a 4mm Allen Key and it was installed by 5.30.
I should get a few pics on the w/end, will try to feature all the mods so far

I thought i saw a fender eliminator that used the stock signals but moved them way closer but now i cant find it. Is this what you used? it kinda looks like if from the side view.

Back