No more stickers

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
I took the stickers of my bike today. Is it too much red up front? Do I need to break it up with something, or is it ok?:confused:

It looks fine.

I maybe....maybe would consider removing the stickers off my bike, but it's black so the silver accents give it a nice touch. Besides I am kind of lazy and don't feel like peeling that glue off.

EDIT:

Wash it, wax it, polish it, glaze it. It will have a beautiful deep red colour.

:rockon:

You're not done! There's the frame sticker (under tank on right) and the swingarm sticker on left. Those are PITA to take off, but the bike looks cleaner without them.

I like it without decals :thumbup:

You're not done! There's the frame sticker (under tank on right) and the swingarm sticker on left. Those are PITA to take off, but the bike looks cleaner without them.

I like it without decals :thumbup:

Dang...I knew someone would notice.:spank: I'll get to work on them tomorrow.:rockon:

Its a bit much red up front, but you'll soon be passed by a Blue and all will be well. :thumbup:

:BLAA: :D

Yeah that tyre pressure sticker is a pain to get of the swing arm but it stays sticky enough to put on the under seat storage area next to the seat catch.
leaves a clean swing arm for some FAZR6 swing arm decal, he does a nice black reflective that would still keep it really clean looking during the day.
I like the clean look

Yeah that tyre pressure sticker is a pain to get of the swing arm but it stays sticky enough to put on the under seat storage area next to the seat catch.
leaves a clean swing arm for some FAZR6 swing arm decal, he does a nice black reflective that would still keep it really clean looking during the day.
I like the clean look

I removed my swingarm decals the first day I had the bike. The FAZR6 decals are awesome quality. Mine have been on for a year/13K miles/many washes and WD-40'ings and show no signs of peeling or wear.

Just use a hairdryer to warm up the sticker and peel slowly, it must have taken me about ten minutes I reckon to get a corner up and then bit by bit, it stretched a little bit and the adhesive isnt perfect after my grubby fingers were holding it but as a reference for tyre pressure, not too bad a thing to have still on the bike if you ever sell to a total newbie.

I must take off that sticker next to the fuel cap, but I'm the only one that ever sees it and only when I fill up- no hurry i 'spose!

That red is such a nice color I think it looks far nicer without stickers! Good job.

Maybe some subtle pinstripes? But then, I am kind of old school.

That red is such a nice color I think it looks far nicer without stickers! Good job.

Maybe some subtle pinstripes? But then, I am kind of old school.

Thank you, and :welcome: from Texas. :cheer:

Be sure to introduce yourself in the new member thread.:thumbup:

Back