North Carolina poster

RustyBasterd

Reaction score
Visit site
Cary rider here keep an eye out for this one passing you.

2013-04-06_09-12-50_526_zps8d838cf1.jpg

JonB

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys, I know it's asking a lot, but I was wondering if anyone around the Raleigh area would be willing to meet up to let me check out their bike and maybe even switch bikes with me for a very brief ride. I have an SV650 and I'm thinking about selling it to get an FZ6 but I want to be able to check the bike out and at least sit on it first before putting mine up for sale. There's no dealers that have any and private sellers are wanting cash in hand for a test ride so I don't really know any other way to even look at one.

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys, I know it's asking a lot, but I was wondering if anyone around the Raleigh area would be willing to meet up to let me check out their bike and maybe even switch bikes with me for a very brief ride. I have an SV650 and I'm thinking about selling it to get an FZ6 but I want to be able to check the bike out and at least sit on it first before putting mine up for sale. There's no dealers that have any and private sellers are wanting cash in hand for a test ride so I don't really know any other way to even look at one.

I feel like cash in hand, a lot of people would be willing to let you try out their rides (enough to say, cover any damage if you scuff the bike up). People here are very helpful sometimes... Comon boys - any takers?

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site

I'll be very happy to swap the ride for a short time, I live in Charlotte.
Let me know how you want to plan this meet :)
This Saturday looks free in my calendar. Sunday, I have a small 181 and 18 run.
You can come over for Saturday ride, I can give you on US181, to get the most feel out of the bike.
We can do two warm up runs on our own bikes and then swap :)

Others please chime in and tell me, if I said anything wrong.
:)

JonB

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be very happy to swap the ride for a short time, I live in Charlotte.
Let me know how you want to plan this meet :)
This Saturday looks free in my calendar. Sunday, I have a small 181 and 18 run.
You can come over for Saturday ride, I can give you on US181, to get the most feel out of the bike.
We can do two warm up runs on our own bikes and then swap :)

Others please chime in and tell me, if I said anything wrong.
:)

Hey sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. That is hugely generous of you and I really appreciate the offer. However, going to Charlotte is a bit too much travel at the moment :( But thank you though!

JonB

Reaction score
Visit site
I feel like cash in hand, a lot of people would be willing to let you try out their rides (enough to say, cover any damage if you scuff the bike up). People here are very helpful sometimes... Comon boys - any takers?

Well part of the problem is that in order to have cash on hand, I would need to sell my bike first which I don't know that I want to do yet.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. That is hugely generous of you and I really appreciate the offer. However, going to Charlotte is a bit too much travel at the moment :( But thank you though!

No worries,
We ride every weekend, so, if you come over a weekend, that should be very helpful for you to decide, as you know, you'll end up having fun on the twisties, after you own a similar one.