*official fz6 forum shirts

NekosDemon

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello to all, I'm a CHICK who owns a Red 2007 FZ6, LOVE the shirts, but I don't look good in the universal tee's, will you be offering Women's Tee's or Baby doll tee's :)

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,
Can you ship to Brazil?

Tkx!
yep $15
ill be sending ya money for 3 shirts 2 blue 1 black xl, the moneys transfering to my paypal as we speak. as soon as its there itll be sent to you. 65 should be right correct?
Yep!
Hi !

Can we still order shirts ? I would like 3 of them ;)
Yep, orders open until March 20

Can we still order these?? I'd really like a black one size L. Email me at [email protected] if possible. Thanks a ton.
Yep orders open till march 20
:D:D:D

markg

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't check the forum as often as I would like, so just saw this. Thanks for taking the lead on putting this together. Nice shirt. Heading to paypal you now for one.

Take care and thanks again. You know what they say - no good deed goes unpunished :)

markg

Reaction score
Visit site
Jason - Oops.

I hit "enter" before I was fnished typing in the information you requested in the comments section. The good news is Paypal confirmed I sent you $25 :) I sent a follow up email to your yahoo address with the requested information. Let me know if you need anything else, and thanks again for taking the lead on this.

If your order runs shy of the number you need to be righteous, let me know via email. I could probably use one or two more :)

Later

Mark G.

Chillin

Reaction score
Visit site
Haven't been on the forum much in the past 2 weeks, got the email reminder and I'm on the way to paypal to order a couple.

Thanks

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Jay,

Just getting caught up on the shirts! FANTASTIC design and WOW, what a great effort you've put into this!!

I'm down for 2 shirts!!

Will be sending you my PayPayl payment in a few minutes!!!

:thumbup: :rockon:

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Change that, ordered 3 shirts! (the wife wanted one too!!!)

Payment sent!

Thank you again for doing this!! Those of us who know the effort and time invested to do projects like this REALLY appreciate it.

J

jeffm

Jay,

Don't look to often on the forum but I just read the email and placed an order to help the cause. Great design and thanks for the effort I know all to well what goes into something like this.

Thanks again much appreciated!

Jeff

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Hey, where is my shirt? :D

Just kidding, I did get my order in for 2 though, great design!

Thanks

I'm glad we were all able to come together on this shirt idea. credit goes to maxryan for the chest logo and I did the big logo on the back. But Jay (YamahaMAXdRPMs)gets the real standing ovation. The few hours I spent tweaking the design of the shirt will pale in comparison to what he will go through in organizing and shipping all these shirts. I know from first hand experience it is a LOT of work!

:cheer::cheer:JAY:cheer::cheer:

-Dirk

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys!! we are looking real good for orders so far!!

We are at 113 shirts so far!!! thats a whopping $565 for the forum!! Lets see if we can hit 150 shirts and make the forum $750!!

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys!! we are looking real good for orders so far!!

We are at 113 shirts so far!!! thats a whopping $565 for the forum!! Lets see if we can hit 150 shirts and make the forum $750!!

I was pretty sure it would come around. I predict it'll continue to grow right up to the deadline PLUS I'll go out on a limb and say there might have to be a second batch! Go Forum! :rockon: