*official fz6 forum shirts

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We are looking AWESOME people!! Ever since asked Dennis to send out the forum email, i went from 40 shirts to 120!!!! ROCK ON!!!

The deadline is in TWO DAYS!!! Sat at midnight!! Get your orders in now!! All orders after SAT March 20 will be added to the next round... and i cant promise any time for those unless we have atleast 36 people committed, so if you want a shirt, make sure you get your order in by sat!! :BLAA:

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
We are looking AWESOME people!! Ever since asked Dennis to send out the forum email, i went from 40 shirts to 120!!!! ROCK ON!!!

The deadline is in TWO DAYS!!! Sat at midnight!! Get your orders in now!! All orders after SAT March 20 will be added to the next round... and i cant promise any time for those unless we have atleast 36 people committed, so if you want a shirt, make sure you get your order in by sat!! :BLAA:

wow, dude I am not jealous of the work you have ahead of you stuffing envelopes and mailing all those.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wow, dude I am not jealous of the work you have ahead of you stuffing envelopes and mailing all those.
no poop... i might be in over my head too... the shipping is $4.95 + $1.99 per shipping box, and im only charging $5 shipping :eek:

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
no poop... i might be in over my head too... the shipping is $4.95 + $1.99 per shipping box, and im only charging $5 shipping :eek:

awww you'll be ok. You won't be losing money having to eat a shipping box. This really took off! I had a 40 shirt order and that was a pain in the butt!

Last edited:

pudbrother

Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered 3 XLs so pumped for these. hopefully my fat arse will lose weight by the time the next order comes around and i can get Larges

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well this is it people. The last day for ordering!! Get your orders in by midnight tonight to secure your shirt for the first round of orders. If you miss the deadline you may.not be able to get a shirt till round two of sales. And I can't promise when that will be.

If your on the fence. Now is the time to order!

Machine

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm bummed! I've been so busy I didn't have time to respond to the email until today. Now I see I'm one day late. I would have bought a shirt or two.

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
I'm bummed! I've been so busy I didn't have time to respond to the email until today. Now I see I'm one day late. I would have bought a shirt or two.

you need to visit this site and check your email more often! :spank:

Welcome aboard. There will hopefully be another shirt order in the future. I am sure you are the first of many to miss out.

Time to increase that post count, too!

Machine

Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, I guess I learned my lesson.

I thought I had my priorities straight tho.... I ride my bike 5 or 6 days a week and turn on my computer only one or two days a week.

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Okay, I guess I learned my lesson.

I thought I had my priorities straight tho.... I ride my bike 5 or 6 days a week and turn on my computer only one or two days a week.

good for you! priorities are in line but it doesn't take long to click the "Home" button and see what's new. Besides, riding is fun but it is alot less fun after the sun goes down.... but this forum is always fun!

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i ordered extras of every size. ill let everone know what i have left.. it will be a first come first serve. Ill start a new post once they are up for sale..