*official fz6 forum shirts

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
***Cross posted from post in "THE BAR"

Well the day has come, I have all the details worked out, and I'm ready to start accepting payments.

First the details and price breakdown.

DESIGN DETAILS

The shirts can be made in two colors. Either YAMAHA BLUE or BLACK. You can order as many of either shirt as you want. But BOTH shirts will have white lettering.

The shirts can be sized Small (S) Medium (M) Large (L) XLarge (XL) XXLarge (XXL) or XXXLarge (XXXL) (shirts that are XXL or XXXL will be $2 more.)

You can make ANY color and size combo you want. (example 4 large blue and 2 small black).

The design is listed at the bottom. It will be a Yamaha Blue, the one pictured is slightly darker than how the shirt will turn out.

PRICING DETAILS:

I will be accepting payments from TONIGHT until SAT MARCH 20 (POSTPONED)

This will give me plenty of time over the weekend to sort out exactly how many shirts to order, what size, and what color.

Pricing breakdown as follows. The shirts will cost $20 ($22 for XXL and XXXL) + shipping. Shipping charges will be $5 for the Lower 48 states in USA. $15 for everywhere else. Im sorry it costs so much, but don't blame me, blame the postal service hehe. This shipping cost will cover up to 3 shirts, If you would like 4, 5, or 6 then it will be twice the shipping, if you would like 7, 8 or 9 shirts, it will be three times. and so on. Sorry, but shipping is gonna KILL me.

$5 of the $20 price will be DONATED TO FZ6-FORUM.COM and your name WILL BE ENTERED FOR THE $500 GIFT CARD DRAWING.

ORDERING DETAILS:

My paypal account is "[email protected]". Please send me your payments to that account along with this information.

-Name: ***** (Real Name)
-Email: ****
-Forum ID: ***** (Forum name)

-Blue: ***(number and size)
-Black: *** (number and size)
-Total:

Please copy and paste that information into the "Message" box at the bottom of the paypal screen, right before you click "Send Money".

Here is an example:

-Name: Jay Berends
-Email: [email protected]
-Forum ID: YamahaMAXdRPMs
-Blue: 2 Small
-Black: 4 Large 1 XXXLarge
-Total: 7

Im sure most of you are going for either one shirt or two. So if you want say 1 XL shirt and 1 XXXL shirt it will cost you $42 ($20 per shirt +$2 for XXXL) + $5 shipping (To USA). $47 total, with $10 of that going to the forum. If you want just one shirt, XL, it will be $20 plus $5 shipping (To USA).

I'm sorry this is so lengthy, but I want to make sure I cover everyone's questions before they get asked.

I hope to have these shirts in my possession by the beginning of April, and depending on how fast I can sort them and ship them, plan on a week after that to your house, I'LL TRY MY BEST!

Please remember to copy and paste that information into your paypal message, it will make my life a million times easier.

... Feel free to comment, or ask questions, but the design is already submitted, so it cannot be changed.

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Since we are really lacking the number of orders VS the number of people who said they were going to order, i plan to extend the window to order them until tomorrow night (midnight EST)...

PLEASE GET YOUR ORDERS IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Come on slackers, if you said yes before now it the time to pay up.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Come on slackers, if you said yes before now it the time to pay up.
Thanks... it actually really disappoints me... I put alot of work into all this mess to try and make the forum some donations.. and get people some really cool shirts in the process... so far i think my last count says 37 shirts ordered... And the poll was at 76 people said they wanted them. Thats less than half. I understand that a few people are gonna back out... but more than half the people that said they were "in" backed out? Whats the problem here? Honestly i have been going over the math, its gonna be tighter than i thought to get these shirts printed and shipped for that price, and still do the $5 donation. I am sticking to my word about the donation, but i really dont want to dig into my own pockets to cover it. I was under the impression that 60-70 shirts were gonna go, and at 72 shirts i get a hefty price drop, which makes the donation part a breeze. If i gotta stick with only the 36 shirt price, its gonna be close.

Im really appreciative to the people who stuck to their word and ordered a shirt. But the people who put their hand up and said "i want one" and never followed through.. kinda annoyed... :(

... I had planned on possibly doin a "naked" version later on... but if these dont pan out. I will think twice...

Last edited:

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
Time to man up. A lot of work went in to this and it came to be based on the poll #'s. If you voted with no intention of buying.....well that ain't funny, people! :spank:

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks... it actually really disappoints me... I put alot of work into all this mess to try and make the forum some donations.. and get people some really cool shirts in the process... so far i think my last count says 37 shirts ordered... And the poll was at 76 people said they wanted them. Thats less than half. I understand that a few people are gonna back out... but more than half the people that said they were "in" backed out? Whats the problem here? Honestly i have been going over the math, its gonna be tighter than i thought to get these shirts printed and shipped for that price, and still do the $5 donation. I am sticking to my word about the donation, but i really dont want to dig into my own pockets to cover it. I was under the impression that 60-70 shirts were gonna go, and at 72 shirts i get a hefty price drop, which makes the donation part a breeze. If i gotta stick with only the 36 shirt price, its gonna be close.

Im really appreciative to the people who stuck to their word and ordered a shirt. But the people who put their hand up and said "i want one" and never followed through.. kinda annoyed... :(

... I had planned on possibly doin a "naked" version later on... but if these dont pan out. I will think twice...

This kind of things happens quite often. People will say they are in and when it comes time to pony up the $$ suddenly it's all silence. I really don't know why it happens, but it does. I hope everyone that said yes will eventually pay up, but it's not likely.

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
I said I'd order 2, but I'll up my order to 3 and get one for my son. Thanks for doing this. Let me know when you get the paypal notice.

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
These FZ6-Forum t-shirts are going to be sure-fire chick magnets. Once strangers suspect that you're a FZ6 sportbike rider (because you're wearing the shirt) you'll be fighting off chicks wanting a ride. You don't believe it? Put in your order, put on the shirt and tell me that you soon don't start relating to Tiger Wood's dilemma.

Spideyrex

Reaction score
Visit site
I still would like to buy one but I am short on funds until I get paid next week.I hate to say it but that is the reality of it. Why such a short window to get payments in? If you extend it to at least over the weekend, I'm sure more people will buy in. But just a 2 day window to get orders in seems unrealistic since most people have busy lives outside the forum.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I didnt even say i was going to order one, but these are bad ass.. i'm sending the payment right now!!! :thumbup:

oh and please let us know the final count.. I might be willing to buy another one if you need more to get to that price break... Thanks again for doing all the work for this AWSOME FZ6-Forum Shirt!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I still would like to buy one but I am short on funds until I get paid next week.I hate to say it but that is the reality of it. Why such a short window to get payments in? If you extend it to at least over the weekend, I'm sure more people will buy in. But just a 2 day window to get orders in seems unrealistic since most people have busy lives outside the forum.
Its been open for orders since monday... i tried to keep the orders page at the top of the "recent posts" as well... :thumbup:

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Jason,

Thanks for the great work on the shirts, I saw the initial thread and loved the idea of a forum shirt. Been so busy to follow up since then until today, I just sent the money to your paypal for 2 (two) shirts (black & blue in XL size).
Again, great work and Thanks.

Ares

crimsonrick

Reaction score
Visit site
Just joined the forum & ordered a shirt. Just bought a used 2009 FZ6 today. Only rode it home but plan on hitting the backroads tomorrow. The short ride home convinced me I made the right choice.

blu04

Reaction score
Visit site
I really hope more people that said they would buy one actually come through. After seeing the shirts I am glad I was able to order one(wish I could get two). A lot of work is going into this and for Jay to organize it they way he is and then to spend the time sorting out all the shirts and packaging them up for shipment to help the forum, we need to help him by following through with your orders. So come on guys and gals lets get them orders in and make this a very successful event.