Ohio Rides?

siebsey

Reaction score
Visit site
Anybody near the Cincy area know of any rides going on? I know Fuel Coffee down on the river does events on Saturday mornings, but otherwise, I've only heard of Harley rides, and they're not a lot of fun for me.

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Check out www.ohioriders.net - they're a very active forum that has riders of all types and preferences - a heavy trackday influence and a good amount of sport/sport touring riders as well - they do a lot of big rides (maybe not what you're looking for) and smaller rides - should be able to find something in your area. I don't know if they've already done their big ride of the year through all of southeastern ohio - but that would be an interesting one if it hasn't happened yet.

siebsey

Reaction score
Visit site
Check out www.ohioriders.net - they're a very active forum that has riders of all types and preferences - a heavy trackday influence and a good amount of sport/sport touring riders as well - they do a lot of big rides (maybe not what you're looking for) and smaller rides - should be able to find something in your area. I don't know if they've already done their big ride of the year through all of southeastern ohio - but that would be an interesting one if it hasn't happened yet.

Awesome thank you!