Ok, Buell guys!

Have fun when you give the 1200 a try. Are you considering getting one, or are you just going to ride it just for fun?

Too cool! Which model are you going to ride? In fact I think some of the dealerships are having open houses this weekend.

And you are right, I love all kinds of two wheeled toys too; motor or pedal powered. I've got four bicycles in my livingroom! (I need to get a house with a garage)

Someday I'd like to get a dirt bike. I've never ridden off road and I've always wanted to.

Too cool! Which model are you going to ride? In fact I think some of the dealerships are having open houses this weekend.

And you are right, I love all kinds of two wheeled toys too; motor or pedal powered. I've got four bicycles in my livingroom! (I need to get a house with a garage)

Someday I'd like to get a dirt bike. I've never ridden off road and I've always wanted to.

XB12S for this weekend. I think it's an '06 model. I have a cheap mountain bike, which always has flats- but I cannot ride far enough to outrun the air... I believe this could be a really fun sport in itself...

I hope I can stay away from Harley dealerships this weekend...

If those bicycles in your house get in your way... I have a Yamaha IT465 that needs a new home... :rockon:

XB12S for this weekend. I think it's an '06 model. I have a cheap mountain bike, which always has flats- but I cannot ride far enough to outrun the air... I believe this could be a really fun sport in itself...

I hope I can stay away from Harley dealerships this weekend...

If those bicycles in your house get in your way... I have a Yamaha IT465 that needs a new home... :rockon:

You are gong to have a blast. Please post a review.

Oh an IT would be the perfect bike, exactly what I would want in an off road bike, a Yamaha to boot!

Hopefully later this year I'll be able to buy a new house with a garage. Then we can talk about your IT.

Back