Old forum address no longer working

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I never bothered to change to the new address, and kept using the FZ6-Forum.com site but now it leads to Yamaha Motorsports. I do like the silver and blue that they have incorporated into this year bikes.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I never bothered to change to the new address, and kept using the FZ6-Forum.com site but now it leads to Yamaha Motorsports. I do like the silver and blue that they have incorporated into this year bikes.

That redirect started happening just recently. Heard a few people mention it in different areas.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That redirect started happening just recently. Heard a few people mention it in different areas.

Just got my lap top back from repair and yep, the forum was gone.. Great, computers still broke.

Figured it out, did a search and re-set favorites...

Damn I hate setting up new freshly wiped puters..........:(

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone. Yamaha requested the domain names and we agreed that Yamaha would be the best party to manage and control the domain names. This website is independently operated and not associated with Yamaha. The information on this website is not approved or endorsed by Yamaha in any way.

Our new domain has the number one position on the search engines...

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
If I google "fz6 forum" this site is currently #3. You might want to change the main forum banner to read "600riders.com".

Give it a week.. It will be number one...:cheer:

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site

Dumas

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes if happen to me.. i recently looked at Yamaha website and taught it had taken over my bookmark. Searched for the site and re bookmarked it.